Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
If i remember correctly (90% shure) put her Purity at -5 , and Her Love at 5 , the video and picture will unlock
Basically low purity , high love or other way around

Reactions: yaboi27

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
If i remember correctly (90% shure) put her Purity at -5 , and Her Love at 5 , the video and picture will unlock
Basically low purity , high love or other way around
That didn't work for me, I held it at 5 love and -5 purity at the end of the dialogue options, the last few videos that get sent all lowered love (so I dunno how to avoid that), and then the goomba gangbang never comes.

Anyway, I can see those in the unlocked gallery, so it's not that big a deal. I'll wait 'til next release and see.

Tamza016

Mar 6, 2023
- Different Main Menu + New Logo
- New 6 animations in gallery "Bowser's Love"

but there's still a glitch problem and unfinished animations

Reactions: Aereon1104

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
For those that have been asking: Unity save is in reg files, under DryboneX. Delete it to delete your progress.

EDIT: Thought for those that are unaware, you can do this by hitting start -> Run -> Regedit

It's under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DrybonesX

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
depends on the series (some they are closer than others) but mario being in love with peach is pretty universal
And Peach Cucking Mario is also Universal. He risks his butt trying to save her only to get wait for it... A simple kiss at the end. No relationship (Like he had with Pauline or like Luigi has with Daisy) and when he tried to take things forward that one time he affections were rebuffed.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes