Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
while the whole phone aspect was pretty interesting. felt like it was pretty overwhelming to deal with the texts AND try to play the platformer.

their has to be a way to look at the gallery without having to be playing the same time.
There is a text only mode FWIW.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
The gifts thing is unfortunately normal, but bowser's texts should unlock after he takes Peach to his castle. Weird they didn't.
you need to play the platformer game
i think it's around level 3 or 4 that you can get into a shack with bowser koopa and ghost lackeys and speaking with one of them will get you access to bowser snap

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
bowsers snap chat just isn't popping up so I'm only getting shit from peach and missing out on content. my phone buzzes like he's sending me stuff but there is nothing there.

WestleyS

May 25, 2018
bowsers snap chat just isn't popping up so I'm only getting shit from peach and missing out on content. my phone buzzes like he's sending me stuff but there is nothing there.
Make sure the game is set to SEXT ONLY mode.
If you're playing the mobile version it defaults to Sext + Game despite the fact the game portion is disabled.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

invader zimp

Dec 23, 2017
Well, as always, no one knows the answer.
If you stuck on princess giving you bj you need to delete save file.
To do so you need to access your registry (use combination Win+R, than type "regedit" in popped window). There you want to find folder of game (It's here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DryBoneX\Bowser x Peach Superstar Sexting v3.0).
Then delete it (or only first file inside - worked for me). Also be careful with what you deleting, you can seriously damage your operating system.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Well, as always, no one knows the answer.
If you stuck on princess giving you bj you need to delete save file.
To do so you need to access your registry (use combination Win+R, than type "regedit" in popped window). There you want to find folder of game (It's here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DryBoneX\Bowser x Peach Superstar Sexting v3.0).
Then delete it (or only first file inside - worked for me). Also be careful with what you deleting, you can seriously damage your operating system.
Tried that and all it said was Error unable to delete set.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
For anyone having trouble with previous game " " (regular, non-skippable version), you may use my cheat which makes Mario invincible and gives him 99999 coins at start.
Extract the attached file and replace the original Assembly-CSharp.dll at Bowser's Tower of Torture_Data\Managed
Don't forget to get a Tanuki costume as it's impossible to kill Bowser at the end by regular Mario.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Seems it's Patron-only, but the dev has launched a Discord server today. I dunno if the dev's gonna be active on it or what it's like, but the post is on his Patreon .

Reactions: Aereon1104

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
In the gallery, in the kidnapping route there's a video and picture of Peach getting gangbanged by Goombas, does anyone know how to actually get them? Are they only available when playing the platforming version or something?

Dec 9, 2017
In the gallery, in the kidnapping route there's a video and picture of Peach getting gangbanged by Goombas, does anyone know how to actually get them? Are they only available when playing the platforming version or something?
I don't think you have to do anything specific on that route, just play until the end of kidnapping route

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes