Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes
May 7, 2017
Let Bowser win Mario is a overrated character with no real personality,
If you can't tell I hate Mario I don't have a reason I just do.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
this version is broken game crash you have nothing more :(
because you need gallery unlocker so unplayable pity

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Yup, same issue. Ran the game for the first time on this pc, beat it just before they got to the BJ scenes, got the victory BJ, but can't quit the scene. Starting a new game starts it at the same BJ

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
Ok, in the words of Linkin Park:

"I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end, it doesn't even matter"

The game have problems with the hit box of enemys, and its hard get to the last level, and its better only go with the sextext mode (press ESC), but then you dont have the "alternative" images with the gifts. There are someones hiding in the levels and you can buy 4.

For Mario there is not sex, only BJ. And bowser sometimes get stuck at the end.

But the art and the concept are good, only need a few fixes.

For those who want unlock the gallery, press in the main menu unlock gallery (has to glow) then enter star game, and in the phone click the shadow icon.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
some messages just stop showing up for some reasons, plus I have no access to bowsers snapchat, feel like i missed lotta content, most pictures in the gallery I didnt see

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
The only gift I can give her is the mushroom, i dont know how to select the others below, the arrow keys does not work for me in the shop

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Yup, same issue. Ran the game for the first time on this pc, beat it just before they got to the BJ scenes, got the victory BJ, but can't quit the scene. Starting a new game starts it at the same BJ
Press escape for list of game modes to switch from that screen. Also, remember to press shift to start the bj scene.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes