Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I got '1: Kidnapped' and '2: Tricked into vehicle'.
Are there any others?

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
Is it just me or was the previous version better? You could send emotes and you could actually reply on time instead of being rushed, the picnic intro was good but seems like this build took away alot of the story aspect and just turned into a clipshow, seems like the dev is working backwards.
From the look of this newest build. I think he's trying to make it a better version of his other Mario parody game, Tower of Torture. In the other game you have a screen of the player and a screen showing Peach and Bowser trying to make a peace deal between the two kingdom. You as Mario have to try and beat the stage as quickly as possible before Peach get fuck by Bowser. This game is basically the same thing now, but you get to interact with what's going on through phone message, and depending on how you reply or don't reply, is how peach interact with Bowser. Though I kind of wish the emote had stay in the game as part of what determine your ending. If I have to guess, I think he removed it to make the game easier to code. Since the reply system basically give you the same result with less variable to try and code for. Making the Emote, a bit redundant to have.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I feel like there's a bug right after the lines "oh my god I'm kind of nervous, please hurry" if you choose the left reply each time, and "Uuh I'm kinda freaked out, please hurry" if you reply with the right each time.
There are two instances of message '...' where nothing shows up. And then an image and a reply show up at the same time. If you look at the image you instantly lose the reply option. And if you wait 10 seconds it goes away as well.

It also feels a bit bad that several reply option spots in previous versions are no longer there. I think I liked the previous version better.

Jan 3, 2019
You can skip this world. On the Overworld if you run around and press up and down fast on this level i just got to bowser. Than you can run in his dick and defeat him.

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Press tab to change game mode.

You can go straight to the sexting then, or play Game + Sexting?

Last edited:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
anyone else having an issue with a glitch causing mario to fall forever at the 2nd/3rd level at some point after the checkpoint?

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
This is a good way of practicing your speedrunner mentality. Either get to Bowser's castle fast or get cucked.

Reactions: Food_Court

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Discovered this mini game. Kind of funny. Anyway, I have a problem: I'm stuck in game mode on the 3rd level. At some point there will only be a deep abyss and it won't go any further. I jump in and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Sorry that I might be too stupid.

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
I also have this, dont see any replys or texts either
Press the the escape button on your keyboard to bring up the menu. It will give you the option on what you want to play the game like. Choose the bottom option, Sexting and Gameplay, to get the full experience of what he's trying to go for. He also have another Mario Parody game called Tower of Torture that's already completed. Play that game to get a even better idea what he's trying to do, since it's looking like he's trying to set this game up with the same premise.

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
Discovered this mini game. Kind of funny. Anyway, I have a problem: I'm stuck in game mode on the 3rd level. At some point there will only be a deep abyss and it won't go any further. I jump in and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Sorry that I might be too stupid.
You're doing nothing wrong, the game incomplete. Read my above post for how to get to the other game mode.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes