Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

darkness1

May 9, 2017
For those who are stuck at the third level.
If you are on the overworld you can buffer an input to skip levels.So you just press another direction really fast while moving between the levels and it glitches out.
proceding to the mushroom level or the last level against bowser.
The last level against bowser contains the Peach n Mario animation ( blowjob and fuck) which you can also access via ESC.

And cut Drybones some slack. His game got leaked and people are bitching about an obvious unfinished project. He seems like a real chill guy tho.
yeah but most have to complain about almost everything tho . indeed drybones keep going to do what you do best

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
What's with it being "leaked?" It's being put on patreon, people are paying access, then sharing it here like we do for every game on here. I haven't seen someone else use a paid patreon post to call out the people here before though. That was a bad move.

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
What's with it being "leaked?" It's being put on patreon, people are paying access, then sharing it here like we do for every game on here. I haven't seen someone else use a paid patreon post to call out the people here before though. That was a bad move.

by leak he means the patreon version we SHOULDN'T have access to it but we do because someone shared it even though he SHOULDN'T because none of us are paying to support the game, obiously public versions are not considered a leak but patreon gate keeped content is...

and i understand Drybonex here dont complain about a game version that was stated as buggy and unfinished in the official patreon changelog just because you got your hands on the leak without the changelog

And in case you havent noticed this is a piracy site we steal games... DUH but some actually support the developers by buying or supporting them on patreon if they like it (so piracy isnt that bad :) ).

6 of my friends bought koikatsu and other games i showed them so devs you are welcome :)

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Patreon Post info:

G 9, 2021 AT 11:31 AM
Minor Update
The game has had a minor update over on the itch page. Please note the POV scene isn't functioning in this build.
I'm going to be returning to my job now, and unfortunately I won't have as much time for this project over the next few months. Please note that the updates in the following months will likely just be bug fixes and improvements under the hood. I'll be able to seek paid help from programmers while I'm off working, thanks to your patronage.
This build includes the "kidnapped" ending, but I haven't included any others yet. The next gameplay-inclusive update will have more Hero X Princess post-game content.

Adrasoth

Feb 1, 2018
at one point, when you do the kidnapping route she says "You didn't look at his photos did you?" and another sentence right after, then she keeps messaging but no message is displayed after that message, do you know if you can settle this issue?

Reactions: ErnestoQSP

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
at one point, when you do the kidnapping route she says "You didn't look at his photos did you?" and another sentence right after, then she keeps messaging but no message is displayed after that message, do you know if you can settle this issue?
High speed seems to be causing it

Jan 2, 2019
so im playing this new leaked version and at some point in the kidnapping sequence the text becomes insanely small to the point where you can not read it. There are 2 animation on which you can click but after that you cant open the new snaps even though you can open the first 2 snaps which are the same size. Dont know why anyone else got the problem?

Jan 2, 2019
so im playing this new leaked version and at some point in the kidnapping sequence the text becomes insanely small to the point where you can not read it. There are 2 animation on which you can click but after that you cant open the new snaps even though you can open the first 2 snaps which are the same size. Dont know why anyone else got the problem?

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
I've tried getting through it multiple times on every speed. Text just stops appearing even though you can see the ". . ." indicator starting and stopping like there are messages being sent. Also I can't look at pictures until another message gets sent after.

Reactions: ErnestoQSP

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I didn't mess with the speed but it still broke. I think it's a bug in the code currently.
The version uploaded is bugged. the current version on ITCH that you can only reach through patreon is fixed though

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes