Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I seem to be having some issues? The images seem to be strewn across the screen in a wrong way.

1632644774949.png

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
been trying for like 30 miniutes. this is ridiculous....oh you have to jump under him while hes on the ground

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
dryboneX could you send me a link to the latest version of your tower of torture game? i've seen multiple versions of it, but i can't seem to figure out if you got it finished or what, as the most recent version of that game of yours i've found was still a beta version, ^^' and it's got me wondering due to the fact you've been working on Superstar Sexting for awhile now

BigJoeHanson

Mar 29, 2020
dryboneX could you send me a link to the latest version of your tower of torture game? i've seen multiple versions of it, but i can't seem to figure out if you got it finished or what, as the most recent version of that game of yours i've found was still a beta version, ^^' and it's got me wondering due to the fact you've been working on Superstar Sexting for awhile now

Just find his itch.io, its a freebie.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
It has a download link in the description my dood.
so is it the last version shown on their itch.io or the final beta version that's the last finished version of the tower of torture game? also dryboneX please think about including a save system as i hate going through everything all over again when i got the game side active and got to close it down due to visitors

BigJoeHanson

Mar 29, 2020
so is it the last version shown on their itch.io or the final beta version that's the last finished version of the tower of torture game? also dryboneX please think about including a save system as i hate going through everything all over again when i got the game side active and got to close it down due to visitors

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
I seem to be having an issue and I'm not sure what it's about but here goes... After seeing the picture of her face covered in spunk all messages past that are extremely small. I can't read them or click on any pictures that might or might not be showing up. Anyone else having this issue?

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I seem to be having an issue and I'm not sure what it's about but here goes... After seeing the picture of her face covered in spunk all messages past that are extremely small. I can't read them or click on any pictures that might or might not be showing up. Anyone else having this issue?
that is an old version bug, the latest one doesn't have it. check the thread for the io link + password download from there

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes