Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Omury

Apr 23, 2018
He's off Hiatus, Programmer has been doing some work that he's excited about, and he is now working on some HeroxPrincess scenes that aren't the rhythm game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: anon241 and hecom

Apice

Nov 23, 2019
Honestly can't wait for the next updates. If he actually finishes it, it'll be 10/10

Omury

Apr 23, 2018
He's not adding anything to the sexting portion yet, but he has shown off a gif of the new PrincessxHero he's working on.

So basically you get to interact with the princess(the gif shows a blowjob alternating between gentle and hand on head). And, since I almost guessed it basically the more into the monster(Love/Purity is low) she is, the harder it will be to keep her.

Reactions: UnKnownOne&Only

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
He's not adding anything to the sexting portion yet, but he has shown off a gif of the new PrincessxHero he's working on.

So basically you get to interact with the princess(the gif shows a blowjob alternating between gentle and hand on head). And, since I almost guessed it basically the more into the monster(Love/Purity is low) she is, the harder it will be to keep her.
He should add more branches to the 2 paths and add more animations !

BigJoeHanson

Mar 29, 2020
He should add more branches to the 2 paths and add more animations !
DBX already made those paths, they just need(ed) to be coded. They were littered across a previous version of the game (before all the really bad bugs got fixed)

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
DBX already made those paths, they just need(ed) to be coded. They were littered across a previous version of the game (before all the really bad bugs got fixed)
Let's hope Gh0stVX did a good job then,if all goes right the game should be finished by november/early december.

Any news ?

Last edited:

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
does anybody have the link for the game before August update? The latest one has a text glitch and I can't get past the first 5 minutes.

Omury

Apr 23, 2018
No news.

Remember, he still has to work a job. He's only getting about $600 a month. Assets need to be made, and unless Ghost is doing this pro bono, he needs to get paid. Scripts and scenes need to be planned out, even if he has a basic outline ready.

Games take a bit of time to make, especially when your doing it part time.

• Sad
Reactions: hecom

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
why does it get glitched out any solutions? all i get is overlayed screens
download the latest build from the itch.io link, the one in the op has bugs and won't get updated until the next update.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
UPDATE Nov 9:
The new POV mode is here. Big focus on Mario and Peach this update.
Mario finally gets a blowjob from Peach. But be careful not to cum too early, or she won't be impressed! Bide your time by rhythmically pressing Z to hold back your cum. You can even come back from the brink of an orgasm. If you last long enough and interact with Peach in the right way, she might get really into it. But if you're not careful, you might make her very angry. Her facial expression will tell you how she's feeling, and her blush will increase when she's aroused. After you cum, her final message will let you know you how you did.
Be aware, the Sext mode will have issues in this version, but this update is just to show off the POV mode. To access it, press ESC and select "POST-GAME".
CONTROLS:
Left-Shift: Interact with peach
Z: Kegel (hold back cum)
Q: (DEBUG) Pressing Q will reveal a possible dialog for that scenario. img.png

NEW PASSWORD: shroom
( DarkWolf2055 can you update the op please)

Last edited:

Joeydimla

Jan 30, 2018
i pressed cake nothing Invalid password = new XD gg
UPDATE Nov 9:
Mario finally gets a blowjob from Peach. But be careful not to cum too early, or she won't be impressed! Bide your time by rhythmically pressing Z to hold back your cum. You can even come back from the brink of an orgasm. If you last long enough and interact with Peach in the right way, she might get really into it. But if you're not careful, you might make her very angry. Her facial expression will tell you how she's feeling, and her blush will increase when she's aroused. After you cum, her final message will let you know you how you did.
Be aware, the Sext mode will have issues in this version, but this update is just to show off the POV mode. To access it, press ESC and select "POST-GAME".
CONTROLS:
Q: (DEBUG) Pressing Q will reveal a possible dialog for that scenario. View attachment 1493959
Mega
Thank you my bro !

Dobro

Feb 23, 2019
UPDATE Nov 9:
CONTROLS:
Q: (DEBUG) Pressing Q will reveal a possible dialog for that scenario. View attachment 1493959
Mega
♂ THANK YOU, SIR! ♂

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes