Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
so im playing this new leaked version and at some point in the kidnapping sequence the text becomes insanely small to the point where you can not read it. There are 2 animation on which you can click but after that you cant open the new snaps even though you can open the first 2 snaps which are the same size. Dont know why anyone else got the problem?
it's fixed in the paywalled version I think, manage to open some of them (peach doggy style,penetration and cumshot)

Omury

Apr 23, 2018
Alright so playing the new patreon build again I noticed a couple of problems.

Problem one, after she is kidnapped when she starts sending you bowser's pictures, they can't be immediately opened. This one I've had some problems with. I didn't change the speed or anything, they just don't work properly until a new message appears.

Problem two, is that if you open a picture, and the one I opened was the one right before she asks about the wine, you can't reply to her text. Nor will going back into the picture and exiting it bring the option back.

A minor third problem, which I don't care much about because I think the big guy should get the princess because Mario is a jerk, is that the Hero&princess minigame doesn't start after defeating Bowser.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Alright so playing the new patreon build again I noticed a couple of problems.

Problem one, after she is kidnapped when she starts sending you bowser's pictures, they can't be immediately opened. This one I've had some problems with. I didn't change the speed or anything, they just don't work properly until a new message appears.

Problem two, is that if you open a picture, and the one I opened was the one right before she asks about the wine, you can't reply to her text. Nor will going back into the picture and exiting it bring the option back.

A minor third problem, which I don't care much about because I think the big guy should get the princess because Mario is a jerk, is that the Hero&princess minigame doesn't start after defeating Bowser.
can you upload it ?

Reactions: Mistervd

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Honestly I wasn't expecting much from a game that looks as simple as this, but it is damn near perfect. The replies same for different options being my only non-bug issue, and I can't figure out how to buy the options from the shop (I have the coins).

2 major bugs: 1, text messages being sent to the top of the chat and overlapping the previous messages making it really hard to read. 2, after a few "good" videos from Bowser, the text messages become microscopic.

Looking forward to future versions :)

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
can someone tell me what emote do what ?
i try all of them and don't see changes .

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
can someone tell me what emote do what ?
i try all of them and don't see changes .
game isnt finished, they're intended to change the way the routes work as you play depending on your responses or lack there of.

Reactions: Mr.Z

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I finally gave this game a whirl and it is a pretty solid foundation for what's going to be a pretty decent game. I hope it never falls into the abyss of abandon tags. I really like the animations and giving a whole new dimension to the race against time. I only wish that at the end of platforming areas that are not complete, there should be a little yellow Under Construction sign just before the bottomless pit.

Reactions: hecom

Omury

Apr 23, 2018
I finally gave this game a whirl and it is a pretty solid foundation for what's going to be a pretty decent game. I hope it never falls into the abyss of abandon tags. I really like the animations and giving a whole new dimension to the race against time. I only wish that at the end of platforming areas that are not complete, there should be a little yellow Under Construction sign just before the bottomless pit.
The latest test build that you can find here doesn't have the pit. It also is just the kidnapping plot line. There won't be any progress in the game this month except for the new coder Gh0stVX researching a way to get us around these pesky copyright laws with a character mod system.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Please update the OP with the new September build (stable and 1 route complete)

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes