Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
what number can I use for the story path box? how does it work?
Story path box numbers are : 1,2,3
1 - naiwe (naiwe Princes gets tricked by Monster into believing that he is good now)
2 - kidnaped (Monster kidnaps princes)
3 - betrayed (Princess betrayed MC and chooses Monster)

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
hello anyone know how many purity and love it need to have the naive and love road ?
Naiwe
1 Method : Reply to the messages by implying that Monster is just lonely , let her drink and go to his castle by not replying
2 Method : Ignore messages entirely only give her gifts so her love will be high

Kidnaped
Tell her to ignore him , don't let her drink , tell her that Monster is trying to kidnap her

Betrayed
Don't send her gifts (by buying them , or collecting hidden ones) , don't reply to messages , her love stat will fall (lett it)

PS:
The lowest her purity stat is the less she will hide in the messages and the more she will enjoy sex , if you have high purity you won't get to see gang bang scene in route that have it (for now this is the only scene based on purity)

Love stat - Who she loves MC ore Monster
Purity stat - The lower it is the slutier she is

Hanz

May 21, 2017
does anyone else have the issue where the scenes get cut off? I only get part of the scenes, doesn't matter what I resize my screen to. Tried just looking at the gallery, tried playing messages only, tried game and messages. Nothing

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
does anyone else have the issue where the scenes get cut off? I only get part of the scenes, doesn't matter what I resize my screen to. Tried just looking at the gallery, tried playing messages only, tried game and messages. Nothing
Can you share a screenshot?

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Can someone help, how can I play the game (and others) on Linux? Any guide specialy for games here? A link.... some help please im noob Linux user and for now I am stuck with my laptop for work never gamed on it before (my pc is windows)

I download the windows one and run it with wine but it stuck in the begining or after i press start and I can not open messages or soever. Do i need additional programs?

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Can someone help, how can I play the game (and others) on Linux? Any guide specialy for games here? A link.... some help please im noob Linux user and for now I am stuck with my laptop for work never gamed on it before (my pc is windows)

I download the windows one and run it with wine but it stuck in the begining or after i press start and I can not open messages or soever. Do i need additional programs?
If you are not so experienced with Linux try to install some Virtual Machine software and create a Windows virtual machine for your games

THEPSPUMD

Apr 8, 2018
New Blowjob Animation from Patreon :

View attachment 2515336

No news on game update,maybe after the mario movie release 5th april?
For those unaware, the dev is unable to incorperate these higher quality versions into the game itself. its created a weird disconnect where his twitter/patreon etc have high quality versions, but those aren't in the game. I think he could do it if he incorperated a VLC codec or something and just played those files, but then it wouldn't have his snapchat filter intergration, although if you hard-coded those into the video itself, and wrote code for scenario 1,2,3, so on, play= "nameofvideofile.avi" it should be doable...

Hokum

Jan 20, 2019

wine is fine. Just run exe of game with wine like

wine <>.exe

May 19, 2020
Might be noobin it here but I grabbed the Mac Mega link and it says it can't be opened. Any tips?
1. Right click on the game
2. Click "Show Package Contents"
3. Go into the Contents folder, then the MacOS folder - there should be a document with the game's name in there
4. Open Terminal
5. Type "chmod +x" in the Terminal window and then drag the document into the window; it should then look like "chmod +x <insert document name here>"
6. Hit enter
7. Try launching the game again

That's how I got it to work. The chmod +x command turns documents into Unix-executable ones and allows your Mac to actually run the program. If you ever come across a game that you can't open despite being a Mac build, try that - usually that's the problem, in my experiences anyway.

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
Loved the texting part. Great NTR.

And there is like a game whose mechanics reminds us of the old mario game. Better mechanic than the old game but very challenging.
Is there any point in beating it? I mean I am at the point where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ohhaiguize
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes