Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I don't understand, the game is finish and so the not NTR end don't arrive never or it is in development?
the "not ntr" end is already out. as far as i remember the ends are ken getting all girls having fun with him in bed. the other ending is with grandpa having all girls prego or something. the third and missing ending is to see what grandpa did alone will all girls in hunted house and what happened if ken comes too late

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
the "not ntr" end is already out. as far as i remember the ends are ken getting all girls having fun with him in bed. the other ending is with grandpa having all girls prego or something. the third and missing ending is to see what grandpa did alone will all girls in hunted house and what happened if ken comes too late
Why do I think you should play the game again, I think you're confusing something. there is no non-NRT ending. and a complete pdat cannot be played because it was not integrated in the game or is there a patch that I have pasted. As far as I know, the MC can decide whether he will stay and become a tensioner or go back in time and where 2 alternates native end gave an ntr the other uh yes can allss ntr and not ntr see world downfall. and the 3 option that the MC can make is not included in the game but that is also said in the game after the 3 choice is not possible there is a comment dialog where the artist says that this story fat is not included in the game . As I said, you should perhaps still play the game in peace

short say, all information about this is told in the game.

we can only wait and hope. and now and then check out the media.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I am still curious about why all the girls had costumes at the end of the first route. I hope the author doesn´t give up
I personally suspect that it is with the spirit and background of the house and the people who used to live in it.
Remember, in the house you can find documents
where a girl and the 3-corner relationship with the butler and the housekeeper, and others I think.
I think was a document in the hasu where the water pipe was repaired or something like that in the biblotehk
and in another room you can find so small a short narration about who is there that might seem like a reference to it.
I also hope that the artist continues he started something really good.
ut most of all he hope that she is healthy.

Maybe the long radio silence with the complete reworking of the CG pictures
is due to the fact that if you understand that on Pixiv, he was doing all the pictures with movements.
but that and other little things were also a year ago. And with the Corona circumstances everywhere,
you can only wish the best for the arts.
I think he wrote in sch twitter chanel about the registration blockade or the same that was this year in april.
Well I hope that he has not lost the joy of looking at works and that the art is doing well

jojomantol69

Nov 12, 2019
man i really hope this game got proper animation. I was expecting this game got animated cg when i see the animation tag but this game only animate pixel art and some silhouette. We can only hope the artist is currently working on this but last post i saw on his twitter was from April 19.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Honestly even if the third ending is never made a thing I feel like there's enough context clues to kinda guess what would've happened for it. Like the stuff with the slimes and aphrodisiac at the start feels like it was supposed to act as a red herring. And that when the MC goes back to actually try to investigate the mansion you'd eventually manage to realize that it was actually that larger ghost that caused the girls to start being aroused by the old man(Remember how it hits both of them and doesn't seem to actually hurt either of them) with an explanation of what the ghost of the servant was actually trying to accomplish by only lighting the one candle in the one ending.

Then I feel like the end of the route would be you going back and preventing the larger ghost from touching the girls which would prevent the old man and ghost from doing anything to them or you could instead try to prevent the slimes from touching them which would result in the main character thinking he protected them only for something similar to ending 1 to happen only this time probably involving Ren as well and maybe some variation or third ending if you choose to have Millie help the old man towards the start.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
It's definitely easy to deduct what would be in the mythical third ending. I thought the "third ending" portion was supposed to be what the main part of the game was about, so it feels like we got everything ready to make a burger put didn't get a patty. The game is good as it stands, but I think it's safe to say most people aren't waiting just to figure out what's gonna happen next, we just want more fap material.

If someone is actually waiting just for a non-ntr route, what are you doing.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Looks like people are giving up hope the third ending will ever be made. Making excuses to convince themselves it is ok if we do not get it. Since we have no control over if the third ending is ever released it might be easier to believe we do not need it released instead.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I think you're only speaking for yourself. The people would be happy about the last end.
There is always hope only in believing in it is perhaps weakened. And the people are realistically enough to assume
that there will be no 3 end in the circumstances of the contemporary world. The author / artist announcement on twitter
was to be interpreted according to the translator in such a way that he was stuck in a circle in April or so under a writing block.
Conclusion: the fans will quietly hope for the 3 end for all eternity.
And it speaks for the game that is convincing despite the missing end of the 3 story path.
time will tell if the 3 story path is related or not, that's all schrödinger cat theory The possible for the 3 story is both alive and dead. .
(and is said to not watch TV ^^)

Reactions: LazwelX and Pogo123

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Someone have saved for this game to share ? Please and thank you , is there a gallery ?

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I would like to know how to unlock the ending no ntr if someone explains to me?
Um the 3 story path with the 3 end that maybe a ntr is not or is not or was still in work.
but that is also said in the game. that maybe not NTR end would be the story path if
you decide not to go back in time with the fairy and to go back to the mansion in the present
as you intend to do there to research what would have happened there. if you decide to do it, the
normal dialog comes and then an information that this is not included in the game.
maybe a patch would be added later. the artist's last activities were a little longer ago.
do not know whether there is still something new and or anything. the last infaoramton
on Pixiv was that he revised all CG and with movement on twitter.
now with an aotmaischer translated you can get an idea for yourself

we can only wait and hope. and now and then check out the media.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes