Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Yeah I'd bet that he'll continue the charade 'till his backing falls off hard enough, real shame because this game scratched a niche itch.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Yeah I'd bet that he'll continue the charade 'till his backing falls off hard enough, real shame because this game scratched a niche itch.
your assertion is just something going on because he donates his works free of anything.
Or did I miss it.

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
I'm stuck at "ask Gramps, Millie and Ren". Can't find them.. anyone know where i can find the three?

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
your assertion is just something going on because he donates his works free of anything.
Or did I miss it.
Not quite sure what you actually mean, but I'm not naive enough to think he intends to complete this game considering the many tweets he made.
he donates his works free of anything.
He most definitely isn't donating his work for free.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Pretty sure they meant that he doesn't take donations and so they'd have no "backing" to lose.
That would make sense, as I was under the misconception they had a patreon or something akin to it.
Though selling an incomplete game whilst giving the pretense that you'll complete it is a bit shitty, so I'll at least stand by that sentiment.
Still, fingers crossed he pulls the last ending out of a hat.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Not quite sure what you actually mean, but I'm not naive enough to think he intends to complete this game considering the many tweets he made.

He most definitely isn't donating his work for free.
As far as I know, neither has a pateron or something like that. I missed your sentence so much that you assume that it will be posed by fan donations like others, and as far as I can see that is not the case. Because of this, I think the statement (Yeah, I'd bet that he'll continue the charade 'till his backing falls off hard enough,) is unlikely. Except for me ice a farum where you can undercut him. As far as I can see, you can only open it Buy the works. So with I find that work seemed free from the influence of support. if you have any other information I would like to see you if something happened to me.

That would make sense, as I was under the misconception they had a patreon or something akin to it.
Oh Then ignore the last sentence

Last edited:

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Still, fingers crossed he pulls the last ending out of a hat.
Hope that he does the 3 story path, I also press the damuen but look at the overla funlkstill.

now i say so i hope the best expect the worst. hope the artist is fine.
and that he simply has no goal because he apparently has to earn a paid job with shclehct. and that is not the first or worst behind it. why not hear or see anymore

Luke009

May 4, 2017
Give up and move on.. most of us have... its never going to get finished.. this is good as its going to get..
Unless someone wants to take over and finish it off.. from there point of view.. of how it should have ended.

112358f13

Aug 27, 2017
Not usually a fan of NTR but something about this one was really good.
Shame the 3rd route is not implemented, would have liked to go back and see how the nun and the childhood friend got corrupted.

Mar 27, 2019
This game needs a happy/good ending
MC should dick every girl from beginning ending
Yeah I think these NTR games should have a good ending too if it's possible. I think having a good ending makes the bad ending(s) more "bad", because you know what exactly you'll lose and what's at stake if you end up on the bad ending route. Especially in NTR games invloving LIs who aren't even MC's significant others.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Personally, I'd like to see a game like this where the MC realises how toxic the concept of non-SO NTR really is.
As an NTR lover I'm intrigued by the idea that ~4B men are getting simultaneously cucked by ~4B women each day because they're fucking other people that aren't the protagonist of their own story.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
so the creator makes cgs and comics in this series? is this the only game?

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes