VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I have no issues with NTR games, I've played many and found some to be enjoyable, but the one trope that gets over used so much is "antagonist rapes girl, girl magically becomes addicted to his dick".

This is another one of those.

As an aside, scenes aren't unlocking in the CG room after I complete them. I've gotten the 2 endings and neither scene unlocks.
The game kinda implies that it's not just that that causes them to fall for the guy but yeah, since the part that was seemingly meant to explain that never came out it does make the game fall under that shitty trope.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I'm sorry i don't know Russian so i'm working with translation , I'm from Poland and my second language is English

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
do someone have news from this dev about this particular game?
and does he plan to continue making games?
the last post on his twitter was posted like 2 years ago now

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
i havent finished playing yet but when you go to get the old man from the mansion all the girls are there cosplaying, do we get to see what happened while we were away? or does it just imply it because im gonna be a little irritated if they wasted all that content potential on running around with fairies and shit

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
i havent finished playing yet but when you go to get the old man from the mansion all the girls are there cosplaying, do we get to see what happened while we were away? or does it just imply it because im gonna be a little irritated if they wasted all that content potential on running around with fairies and shit
That was suposed to be in the ending the dev was working on, but it never came out and there's no news about him in months

Reactions: LazwelX

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
That was suposed to be in the ending the dev was working on, but it never came out and there's no news about him in months
ah thanks for letting me know lets hope they show up and its not a ceator dissapearence situation

ElDictor

Aug 20, 2019
Someone dig somewhere and find out he is working on completely new game and abandoned elier project , i red it 3 days ago ewen see this new game project but i can't find it again sorry.
Im sorry man but this doesnt make ANY sense

Reactions: butthol

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
theyre saying the creator abandoned the development of the game but their source is "trust me bro"
I don't think so actually I think they misunderstood either that other game people were talking about a page or so back or the previous game the dev made as being a new game made by the same dev.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I've been following this creator for a while now. The game looks extremely promising. It's far off though so fingers crossed, and let's hope our guy here makes his return before then.
Looks like they’ve got a page up now I wonder if anyone can make a page here for its release

Reactions: Master Z of NTR

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
In case anyone's interested, I tried to translate the first Boy Hero Ken game but it turned out some parts of the translation were so strange that I didn't even understand what they were trying to say (I don't speak Japanese). Below is the game file with the (partial, around 90%) machine translation. It's a little weird sometimes but it's definitely playable.

The creator made another game with these characters. Paragui already posted it here. Be warned, that game is nowhere near as good as this game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/boy-hero...estigation-sixth-flowerbed.67015/post-6572221

The creator also created a bunch of comics with these characters you have to find them yourself. Here is a list.
https://f95zone.to/threads/boy-hero...estigation-sixth-flowerbed.67015/post-6564155
Can anyone upload the game cause my country blocked anonfiles.

Oct 21, 2019

Thanks man
No problem mate, here you go. Don't expect too much though, it's a very rough machine translation. In the end I didn't edit anything because some parts of the translation were incomprehensible.

Last edited:
Reactions: BronBron06

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Looks like they’ve got a page up now I wonder if anyone can make a page here for its release
Oh man, that game looks like it has tons of potential. I don't know if it's a team or just one guy but the amount of work he's doing for the game is insane. It can easily put to shame other popular games and devs. I know people don't want to get spoiled but you should at least skim through it to see some of that work.
Also that guy confirmed that there will be an alpha with at least one hour of content out on February/early March

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes