Luke009

May 4, 2017
while im personally willing to give it to the end of this year because apparently they had writers block or something could have happened it is kind of looking that way
You can give it to the end of the year but.. I believe that your wasting your time. hes had 2 years to answer the many questions on:

Twitter
f95zone
pixiv.net

hes had the opportunity.. to answer those...

so.. hes either moved on and does not want to continue.. or? hes kicked the bucket..

while this topic channel will keep having people come and ask the same thing:

- Full Save...
- I am stuck..
- Is this finished?
- When is this finished?
- I will wait longer..
- Is there any games like this?
- does this work on mobile?

Bl3kB0i

Jun 8, 2021
It says "Boy hero ken series"
Where are the other games of this series?
Do they have a different name or are they not translated yet?

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
It says "Boy hero ken series"
Where are the other games of this series?
Do they have a different name or are they not translated yet?
i dont think there were any other games but a series of comics i beleve. if you go to their DL site page linked in the main post you should see.

Reactions: Muchuu

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
people, does anyone know if the development is going to continue or what happened to the author? I know they say that something will come in February or March and for the complete game approximately in December for only one person who works but we know something apart from that rumor ?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
people, does anyone know if the development is going to continue or what happened to the author? I know they say that something will come in February or March and for the complete game approximately in December for only one person who works but we know something apart from that rumor ?
Where did you hear about something for February or march? Or completion in December? Are you sure it’s not information for 2021

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
that is what they have said for there don't tell me where on the previous page 50 there is someone who says that something will come in February or March

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
The artist isn't quite dead, his twitter likes page has a liked post dating to Dec 9th 2021. Granted, doesn't mean he's working on something.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes