Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
and a fan can't do it XD in plan I don't know 3 days waxed with a man a bitch nun the co-star and a loli who spent a day and a half there can't be many things that's why I think he does something but his other game It's just as incomplete so I doubt it will continue

Reactions: CorruptedTrainer
Oct 10, 2017
And here I thought I could get revenge to the old man and get the harem for the third ending
The third ending was definitely going to double down on the NTR. There are some weird ass maps once you decrypt the files were you can see a fucked up version of the mansion. As if whatever the grandfather did to the girls in order to break them in three days was full on magic. I always thought that he was going to revisit those three days so that Ken could try to save the girls but fail again cause the author hates him hahaha.

Of course, he could have gotten a happy ending but I seriously doubt that was Sixth Flowerbed's plan.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
The third ending was definitely going to double down on the NTR. There are some weird ass maps once you decrypt the files were you can see a fucked up version of the mansion. As if whatever the grandfather did to the girls in order to break them in three days was full on magic. I always thought that he was going to revisit those three days so that Ken could try to save the girls but fail again cause the author hates him hahaha.

Of course, he could have gotten a happy ending but I seriously doubt that was Sixth Flowerbed's plan.
Third ending was definitely going to be ntr of all 3 girls pretty sure Millie and the nun would break in a similar way as to when ken chooses to stay but it would be more intense but we can hope and dream that the dev will come back one day I guess.

Reactions: Pogo123

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I immediately want to apologize for my English, it's not my native language and I'm bad at it, which is why I rarely write comments.
Actually at the beginning I complained about Millie, to exchange love for a member? Really? But then he went further and realized that it was not her fault.
And after that I wanted to complain about Ken kun. He is so stupid that words simply can not describe. Seriously, this is literally the most brainless protagonist I've ever played. He is not a rag, he is kind of strong and energetic but because of his stupidity Milly and not only fucks, someone else.
And yes, I think he deserves it! I haven't quite figured out about Thomas the Priest yet, and at the moment I feel sorry for him.
Sorry, that's all I wanted to say.
UPD:
I found a character dumber than Ken, this is Thomas.
He stood watching how his woman was being thrashed, and thought that she was being helped to get out of the confessional hole. It's just over the edge. But I must say it turned me on, to watch from the side how someone's woman is fucked, right in front of his eyes, and he does not even suspect what exactly is happening, ah. I think somewhere deep in me lives a piece of a sadist.))
And again to Millie, I immediately remembered that she was still strange, she literally allowed the old man to pester her so that he would not pester the priest. So she traded Ken for a priest from the start. Beloved for a random woman.)) But judging by the way Ken behaved with her, I understand her.
Now that's all for sure.

Last edited:

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
but still nothing comes out of the creator doing something I don't live to see I imagine that with his old game ken's is also incomplete so there is no need to have any hope in that man or woman he had something very good in the final 3 or even get a dlc called the return of ken to the mansion and well nothing disappeared until the japs tell me if you like the ntr buy it but if you expect something don't buy it

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes