Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
This game only has ntr no way to avoid it. The only way would be by running around the village not interacting with anyone.
So to a NTR game where you can avoid it are extremely rare. and whether you talk to everyone in the drof or not has no effect on the NTR because it only comes to NTR in Herrenhasu if you want to call it NTR. really no clue where your proplem was now but is a nice game and still one of my top favorites even if the artist is lacking in life signs and you can only hope for the best for him that he just seemed like a side job hopyy as a game forge paused/cancelled

You can only check the page occasionally to see if there's anything new, but since he's been missing a year on twitter and more than a year on Pixiv, there are no signs of his life. On pxiv write miss yu comments in hope today twitter says it's the artist's birthday today. and hey, if putin continues, soon we won't have to worry about it anymore

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Weird. i used to be able to load the scenes from the recollection room before but now they don't load anymore. I'm using joiplay. It doesn't get fixed even if i delete the files and redownload it again

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I lost my save game, what happened?
There can be a lot of possibilities, I'll just tip that your or a cleaning progam has cleaned and and and improved the save data. one anti-virus program or programs that the data garbage from pc can occasionally classify such data as unnecessary.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was disappointingly linear... I took a gamble on it as while I like neither rpgm stuff nor japanese graphics it seemed well regarded... but I wasted tons of time looking around trying to explore, check on characters other than the ones it was telling me to and things... but there's just 2 points where you have a decision that changes the end and both time it tells out as much... so loads of busy work running around for little to no reason... and if you don't go back in time the little one never even makes it to the mansion so you don't see how she got broken in.

Azuzu98

Jan 7, 2022
Oh fuck it's abandoned? But I want to see what happened to the girls in the past 3 days they were in the mansion...

I'd never get to see layla in bunny suit :WutFace:

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Oh fuck it's abandoned? But I want to see what happened to the girls in the past 3 days they were in the mansion...

I'd never get to see layla in bunny suit :WutFace:
It is "abandoned" the dev has not been on the net for more than a year. It doesn't mean that the game has been officially abandoned. The dev may as well be dead as well.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
wish this site had a hiatus tag or something because we have no idea if the dev is dead or just super busy or what, tagging it abandoned will make people lose interest

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
We will never know what transpired on the previous events leading to the end , but this game is still one of the good ntr games out there , amd with a nice amount of content and scenario to boot as well.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes