applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Abandoned is technically correct but the game is pretty much complete afaik. Only thing that was abandoned is an alternate ending but the game has decent enough play time and already got multiple solid endings for all ntr fans. Should just be tagged complete instead, unless the maker previously announced there is a lot more to the game than an ending sequence that I'm unaware of.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The game cannot be tagged as Complete because there is an unimplemented dialogue choice to go into the last ending. Even if the game is great and perfectly playable without the last ending it is still not complete. All we can do here while imagining how organismically great the last ending is hope the creator resurrects to give us the last ending.

Y.F.Y.

Dec 20, 2017
It was vague. Some believed it would involve the MC going back and being chad enough to stop it, others, myself included, expected a more explicit NTR where the MC goes back with knowledge of what's happening and supposedly having the power to change it but somehow getting cucked even harder.
Clearly Mc go back in time except he go too much and end being the old man in the future cucking his own future self

NTR-inception

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
This game was HUGELY successful for the creator, does anyone know why he wouldn't finish the last ending? My guess would be personal life issues, cause as a professional decision it makes no sense, game sold a ton of copies.

Reactions: MrJ

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
This game was HUGELY successful for the creator, does anyone know why he wouldn't finish the last ending? My guess would be personal life issues, cause as a professional decision it makes no sense, game sold a ton of copies.
Why bother? They already made their money and bothering to develop the last ending isn't likely to lead to many more sales. The same or less (if a new doujin book instead) effort will get them sales on a new product and for the most part the people who are upset it wasn't finished either didn't pay for it in the first place or are likely to still buy the next thing anyway based on trends. Business-wise there's no benefit to finishing.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just my guess. It was probably a personal reason. Since the creator has not released anything new since this game. No new comics, games, or even random pictures. The only thing new thing I found was from the official Twitter account which only did retweets. So probably something happen in his life to make him quit work on Hentai. Hopefully it is temporary.

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
any advice like: boy hero ken, tina swordswoman, scars of summer? I would be very grateful.
You got NTR fetish huh:
Amour Maho Academy
Menimis
Dark hero party
Sarah and the Magic Circle of Purification
Virgin island
Sayoko ~The Summer of Wishing to Stars
Fallen empire
RaiOhGar

Reactions: NTR_Lover87

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Clearly Mc go back in time except he go too much and end being the old man in the future cucking his own future self

NTR-inception
That would be quite the game. go through the whole thing thinking no I didn't get the girl then. bam! I did? wait I stole her from myself? Leading to me stealing her from myself? :WaitWhat:

The NTR middle ground you got the girl cucked the MC and were cucked all at the same time. Now if he let her cheat on him with his younger self afterwards all 3 forms of NTR would be included with only one male.

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
Played this game a few days ago and loved it.
Also I like the humor of the game dev. I seen how old the game is and also checked for the last update. He made us think that the MC would go in the past and investigate the mansion and find out what is happening and try to stop it gigachad style in th WIP ending
Dev collectively cucked everyone waiting for that ending :LUL:
Very meta and very smart

Reactions: haube and jaden000

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Played this game a few days ago and loved it.
Also I like the humor of the game dev. I seen how old the game is and also checked for the last update. He made us think that the MC would go in the past and investigate the mansion and find out what is happening and try to stop it gigachad style in th WIP ending
Dev collectively cucked everyone waiting for that ending :LUL:
Very meta and very smart

I don't think the dev cucked us on purpose. The choice was probably there as a placeholder and the dev actually wanted to add the last ending but something happened and it never happened. Do not know if this is true but this is my thought.

• Sad
Reactions: Toushiro

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I don't think the dev cucked us on purpose. The choice was probably there as a placeholder and the dev actually wanted to add the last ending but something happened and it never happened. Do not know if this is true but this is my thought.
life probably hit them along with the writers block, theyve been radio silent for a while now

• Sad
Reactions: Toushiro
Dec 25, 2020
ummm how to get ending 1 a?
Ending 3 is still work in progress, most likely abandoned.
Ending 2 is staying in the past and witnessing all the cucking
Ending 1 is going in the past and making amends.
1 b is doing as the priest tells us and finding the hidden passage in the grandfather's room.
1 a was said to be some hidden passage that they are not informing us of
did anyone find it? Got no other place to ask about this.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
ummm how to get ending 1 a?
Ending 3 is still work in progress, most likely abandoned.
Ending 2 is staying in the past and witnessing all the cucking
Ending 1 is going in the past and making amends.
1 b is doing as the priest tells us and finding the hidden passage in the grandfather's room.
1 a was said to be some hidden passage that they are not informing us of
did anyone find it? Got no other place to ask about this.
Before du im Zimmer des großvater gehst geh zuerst mit schwest Lyrsanna glaub war der name. zu erst da hin wo du Milli zurückgelasen hast

Asparta#4

Oct 6, 2019
Doesn't this need pregnancy? Ending 1-a has pregnancy yeah?
Some people are still asking, so ending 1-a is basically instead of going to the secret passage at first, you try "finding other hidden passages". It's a bit misleading though. There's no other hidden passages that you can find yourself to my knowledge. Instead, go back to the closet where the mayor and Millie slipped into in the dark room with a candle, and then go to the hidden passage in the servants room.

Reactions: Misterafro
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes