Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
end 1a and end 1b differ in that regard where you first hung out with your sister after which the priest sent you to see. First go with the sister to where you left Milli and old Gramos. Or if you go straight away. room and take the hidden path there

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Doesn't this need pregnancy? Ending 1-a has pregnancy yeah?
Some people are still asking, so ending 1-a is basically instead of going to the secret passage at first, you try "finding other hidden passages". It's a bit misleading though. There's no other hidden passages that you can find yourself to my knowledge. Instead, go back to the closet where the mayor and Millie slipped into in the dark room with a candle, and then go to the hidden passage in the servants room.
So there are 2 hidden ways in the closet of the old man's room. and because the path is hidden in the room with the boxes, let's call it the storage room, I think it's called that in the game too

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
any advice like: boy hero ken, tina swordswoman, scars of summer? I would be very grateful.
[I will (not) win rev2] RPGM, remember to download rev2 not rev1 as rev 1 lose some image and make game stuck.

[ntr knight story] = RPGM

[inside jennifer] = VN

[life in santa county] = VN

[the tyrant] = VN

[inferior genes and ponytail]

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Are you playing on PC or on Android? It looks like it is loading up a tile instead of a sprite. Try to rename the tileset in the picture folder to something else?
On Android. There is no tileset in picture folder.
Try extract rar files, use joiplay on android then decrypt files by holding game name to reveal hidden options, if play pc just copy the decypt folder to pc
It says, decryption is failed.

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
Can someone help. Can't play this and scars of summer on joiplay. After prologue loading screen show and nothing happen
[/QUOTwhen enter joiplay just hold game name until options appear then decrypt files, until it say decrypted is complete, if decrypted fail it mean phone memory is full, to make decrypted succesful is by checking game file size in game folder you can use rar to check game folder size

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
So, I fixed my own issue for my above post. For those who play this game with JoiPlay and encounter these problem...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Press and hold the game's icon and select 'Edit Plugins'...
Scroll down to find 'MessageSkip' and DISABLE it! Press save and close the plugin window (you will still be able to skip the ingame messages).
That's it, i hope it helps some of you with similar issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Surpriz20

Surpriz20

Nov 2, 2020
So, I fixed my my own issue for my above post. For those who play this game with JoiPlay and encounter these problem...
Press and hold the game's icon and select 'Edit Plugins'...
Scroll down to find 'MessageSkip' and DISABLE it! Press save and close the plugin window (you will still be able to skip the ingame messages).
That's it, i hope it helps some of you with similar issues.
Thank you!

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
How do I use someones save? I downloaded the save and put it into the save folder but when I go in game, it's not there.
I seem to recall some games not reading saves you insert unless it specifically created a save in that slot (if that makes any sense).
Basically check the completed save someone linked, if they have saves in Slot X Y Z, make your own saves in slot X Y Z then put the completed save in and see if that works.
I highly suggest re-opening the game after you've put the downloaded saves in ofc.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes