TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Because it only has 2 of the 3 endings actually implemented with a promise of finishing on the release page. It's been way too long without an update.
Oh yeah there was another ending but i couldn't figure out how to trigger it. Do you know what the third ending was supposed to be.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Oh yeah there was another ending but i couldn't figure out how to trigger it and gave up. Do you know what the third ending was supposed to be.
It was vague. Some believed it would involve the MC going back and being chad enough to stop it, others, myself included, expected a more explicit NTR where the MC goes back with knowledge of what's happening and supposedly having the power to change it but somehow getting cucked even harder.

Reactions: TwIsTed MeTaL

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
It was vague. Some believed it would involve the MC going back and being chad enough to stop it, others, myself included, expected a more explicit NTR where the MC goes back with knowledge of what's happening and supposedly having the power to change it but somehow getting cucked even harder.
Damn that would have been a great ending, shame the dev gave up on the update.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I get the vibe based on how the game kept having slimes show up in the early scenes that the third ending would've been the main character thinking they were the cause of the girls falling and trying to prevent them from touching the slimes and thinking that he saved them when in reality it was probably that ghost that was causing everything and the old man would've still gotten the girls. I also feel like considering the games name there'd probably an alternate version of this ending where you actually solve the mystery of the mansion and considering the genre of the game and how little situational awareness the MC has would've probably still had a sort of "ignorance is bliss" NTR thing going where he wouldn't have actually "saved" the girls.

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
Well, the game says that he will see what happened and then he will see how his uncle returns nothing to his friend and then to the nun where there are threesome lesbian games so they talk about how they have already done a lot and shared things in the mansion and when the loli arrives well, he will see how they do everything for him all over the house

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
So what he might have seen and what he would have been able to do we will probably never know. The artist mentioned a long time ago that it would have a non NTR ending. The 3 story path may have ended more like the first. but the suspicion that it came from the eits or that the spirit. the main reason is now devenitve not to take because Milli fall son has started in front of the villa if you remember the scenes. where the old gramp is alone in the pantry with her. if you decide to leave milli with the old ones. maybe the deciding factor would be whether Milli the old Gramps is loved. But whether it would have had an effect on the others who knows. Now the 3 days when you are alone with him and the spirit and the phantom will remain devintive and how you will now get into the clothes and for what reason, well that is in the stars. this can only be guessed at due to the short faces that can be found in the villa. Just keep pressing that it may be continued

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
So what he might have seen and what he would have been able to do we will probably never know. The artist mentioned a long time ago that it would have a non NTR ending. The 3 story path may have ended more like the first. but the suspicion that it came from the eits or that the spirit. the main reason is now devenitve not to take because Milli fall son has started in front of the villa if you remember the scenes. where the old gramp is alone in the pantry with her. if you decide to leave milli with the old ones. maybe the deciding factor would be whether Milli the old Gramps is loved. But whether it would have had an effect on the others who knows. Now the 3 days when you are alone with him and the spirit and the phantom will remain devintive and how you will now get into the clothes and for what reason, well that is in the stars. this can only be guessed at due to the short faces that can be found in the villa. Just keep pressing that it may be continued
if i remember it does have a non ntr ending if you spend the whole time with her or i could be confusing it with somehing else

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
if i remember it does have a non ntr ending if you spend the whole time with her or i could be confusing it with somehing else
You're confusing that. At the moment it doesn't matter whether you spend the whole time with her or leave her as she is. it has no influence on npc or the story.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
who says that I haven't heard anything from the artist. It's been a long, long time since it can be seen that way, but it wasn't really canceled officially
Dude, it's been more than a year since the guy tweeted anything and two years since he posted anything on Pixiv. I think we can assume that either the guy is dead or the project is.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
So apart from this game having a missing ending, the game has the content to be almost a full release, right?

Oct 10, 2017
Dude, it's been more than a year since the guy tweeted anything and two years since he posted anything on Pixiv. I think we can assume that either the guy is dead or the project is.
He’s not dead. He’s living on a farm upstate together with Hanataka. I’m sure they’re both working on this game’s third ending and NTRPG 3. We'll get them eventually! I'm sure! :HideThePain:

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes