Oct 1, 2021
I think the best part of Boy Hero Ken is easily its map design. The game doesnt feel stagnant and like the same old ntr rpgs. The greatest element of this game is the versatility of its maps. We find hidden compartments, routes behind walls and many such nuanced areas to develop on the aspect of true ntr. I love it when ntr explores the aspect of slowly realizing The truth due to small hints.
This game feels dynamic and different. It feels unique and not the same old rpg with completely recycled maps and buildings. I personally am more into netori and haram but will always love games made with heart. I truly wish the dev builds more of this game and other devs too try making fresh games.

Crims09

Dec 16, 2017
I remember downloading someone's save that had a bunch of mid game saves, I left the game near the closet scene where u shuffle between boxes anyone got that save?

Reactions: NitroZus

np_ary

Oct 25, 2019
The third ending was definitely going to double down on the NTR. There are some weird ass maps once you decrypt the files were you can see a fucked up version of the mansion. As if whatever the grandfather did to the girls in order to break them in three days was full on magic. I always thought that he was going to revisit those three days so that Ken could try to save the girls but fail again cause the author hates him hahaha.

Of course, he could have gotten a happy ending but I seriously doubt that was Sixth Flowerbed's plan.
is there anywhere we can see some screenshots from those decrypted files?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I don't think that's actually true I don't remember seeing any variant of the mansion when I checked it at least. There were just a bunch of test maps for seeing how the sprites would work in certain scenes and a single map with no events that was seemingly a relic from an earlier version of the opening.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
So has the 3rd ending not yet added to the game? Cuz the dev notes on the first page says includes gallery and 3rd ending...

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
no and its been about 2 years since we last saw any signs of activity from the dev so this is pretty much abandoned

·

原作の設定をそのままセリフにしてみただけ

The last activity is not a year old but soon.
but certainly no 2 whether it is still being worked on, whether the artist is still alive,
who knows, there was a lot going on

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

·

原作の設定をそのままセリフにしてみただけ

The last activity is not a year old but soon.
but certainly no 2 whether it is still being worked on, whether the artist is still alive,
who knows, there was a lot going on
Oh right I forgot they posted that

Onichain

Apr 6, 2022
Is this the latest version with all three endings
I have played this game a while ago one ending(investigation ending) was missing
So it includes that or not?
no, but i bet the investigation ending will have more ntr'd peoples like the inn wife and the sister farmer

Oct 10, 2017
Here are two of them. One is a room you should be able to go in in the basement where they found the ghost. The second one is a different version of the mansion entrance. Not alot, but it shows that he had the idea of exploring a different version of the mansion.

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
those are from the end where they return in time and well that's the way it is I imagine that this man would not return according to him he had an idea where they hit him all over the mansion at the entrance in the bathroom in the kitchen in the rooms at the altar everywhere I want To think that it takes a long time because it will be too long XD but it will never return nor will it finish the previous game of ken boy hero
Here are two of them. One is a room you should be able to go in in the basement where they found the ghost. The second one is a different version of the mansion entrance. Not alot, but it shows that he had the idea of exploring a different version of the mansion.

bryceblitz

May 17, 2020
can you avoid all ntr events? i was able to avoid the warehouse scene by answering no. But I can' seem to avoid the bathroom scene in the haunted mansion and the illusion in the upper floor (but I understand if the illusion scene is unavoidable)

• Angry
Reactions: LazwelX
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes