LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Okay and you could also just read the dlsite pages description instead of just assuming the game was "completed" based on an arbitrary version number.

"There are 4 types of endings: "END1-A", "END1-B", "END2", and "END3". However, "END3" is scheduled to be implemented at a later date. The timing is undecided. note that."
Bro it’s useless fighting with idiots it’s like squeezing water from stone

Reactions: Troqu

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Again this does not change the fact that the game was already released as completed, just because v1.1 or even more were planned in a distant future (never mentioned any date) doesn't make the game any less complete.

After a game is released, the dev is free to keep updating it as he wishes through patches and so on but it will not change the completed status.
I don't know why I'm wasting my time with this, but your argument is basically that every early access game is "complete" just because it's been "released" and is "selling" on Steam. It's an idiotic statement. DLSite has a ton of not complete but still released and purchaseable games, this is just another. It should have remained abandoned, complete is a lie.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
your argument is basically that every early access game is "complete" just because it's been "released" and is "selling" on Steam.
No, every early access game is incomplete, the moment it leaves early access it is released as complete, thats called version 1.0 which implies 100% of the first version.

Sure once the game is released it can still be updated (and many are) but even if still has planned content it never goes back to early access. This game was never shared in its early access state in the first place it was already released with 3 endings in fact.

Another short/speculative planned ending does not change that.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
No, every early access game is incomplete, the moment it leaves early access it is released as complete, thats called version 1.0 which implies 100% of the first version.

Sure once the game is released it can still be updated (and many are) but even if still has planned content it never goes back to early access. This game was never shared in its early access state in the first place it was already released with 3 endings in fact.

Another short/speculative planned ending does not change that.
You are kinda humiliating yourself.... Your argument is shit. I can release a game and call it random game 1.0 but the game only features a picture of a tree. Would you call this game complete?
The arguments are that there is unfinished content that got teased but never made it into the game. The dev even said that himself.
The game may be called 1.0 or "base game" or whatever it still does not change the simple truth that the game is unfinished.

Reactions: LazwelX

Kohki

Aug 5, 2022
Use the latest Patreon build JoiPlay.
Hello! i'm downloading this joiplay from the link on this patreon, but i encountered some problems.

Does anyone know how to setup all the rtp from here in android? Cause i only manage to install the rpg make xp... I'm using Joiplay

My problem so far in running the setup.exe cause android can't run/play it, i try using an .exe extractor but it change the file into .bin and it has other problem too... idk why the latest joiplay from their patreon can't download automatically like the one from google play.. i'm playing it on my phone btw not an emulator.

can anyone help me or show me how to extract all the rtp so i can play?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Apparently, it's been changed to completed, since when?
It hasn't been, it's still just as incomplete as it was when it got released even according to the dev in his own notes on DLSite, but Meaning Less initiated a crusade to show how poor his reading comprehension is and some mod agreed with him.

Reactions: LazwelX

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hello! i'm downloading this joiplay from the link on this patreon, but i encountered some problems.

Does anyone know how to setup all the rtp from here in android? Cause i only manage to install the rpg make xp... I'm using Joiplay

My problem so far in running the setup.exe cause android can't run/play it, i try using an .exe extractor but it change the file into .bin and it has other problem too... idk why the latest joiplay from their patreon can't download automatically like the one from google play.. i'm playing it on my phone btw not an emulator.

can anyone help me or show me how to extract all the rtp so i can play?
If you're playing on android, you don't need anything from rpgmaker site and you don't need to set up any rtp or whatever. Just download and install the JoiPlay app and the rpgmaker plugin from this link. You can also download the Renpy plugin for Renpy games. Just those 3 files. Then open the JoiPlay app and mount the respective rpgmaker game's game.exe file. It's like mounting pc games file with Daemon.
This is the only link you need.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
This discussion is kind of retarded anyway, because the game is neither abandoned or completed. The dev did not finish the game and has been radio silent since then, no activity on dlsite, twitter or even pixiv.
For all we know, the dev may even be dead at this point. So we can only really speculate because the dev banished from the internet a long time ago.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
This discussion is kind of retarded anyway, because the game is neither abandoned or completed. The dev did not finish the game and has been radio silent since then, no activity on dlsite, twitter or even pixiv.
For all we know, the dev may even be dead at this point. So we can only really speculate because the dev banished from the internet a long time ago.
The fact that the dev has been radio silent/has disappeared from the internet is what classifies this as abandoned

sparta4467

Aug 30, 2019
jesus fucking christ, I feel like Ken should be tied with Kazuya from Rent a girlfriend for being the biggest beta cuck ever.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
jesus fucking christ, I feel like Ken should be tied with Kazuya from Rent a girlfriend for being the biggest beta cuck ever.
Actually the problem isn't that he's the biggest beta, I can definitely name worse... Ntrpg.... Thug hero party. ... The problem is he is so god fucking damn stupid. It was like, BITCH YOU WERE LITERALLY TOLD THAT YOU COULD SEE INTO THE PAST, PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER. How many grains of sand does it take to make a mound dammit.

Last edited:

sparta4467

Aug 30, 2019
Actually the problem isn't that he's the biggest beta, I can definitely name worse... Ntrpg.... Thing hero party. ... The problem is he is so good fucking damn stupid. It was like, BITCH YOU WERE LITERALLY TOLD THAT YOU COULD SEE INTO THE PAST, PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER. How many grains of said does it take to make a mound dammit.
the entire sequence when they found the room to sleep in, that gave me so much headache. He could have prevented everything from happening to Millie and Layla then.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
the entire sequence when they found the room to sleep in, that gave me so much headache. He could have prevented everything from happening to Millie and Layla then.
That has the dumbest thing ever, I was like... Ok so you're going to have layla sleep in the same room with the priest and Billie sleep on the same room with you... NO BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE TOO MUCH GOD DAMN SENSE. Then he proceeded to do everything in his good damn power to make sure he was no where near the old man and Billie. Followed by never once questioning anyone... I was dumbstruck, at least the idiot from thp and ntrpg2 has the argument they were weaker the the people they were getting ntr'd by, they couldn't put up a fight if they wanted.

Like don't get me wrong, I like ignorance, some of my favorite ntr is when the mc doesn't know it's happening, like he's walking down the hall where his girl is being fucked just behind a door, or in the closet, but there still a level to the idiocy.

Reactions: sparta4467
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes