kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Or a girlfriend or a baby or something else wonderful in his life. Let us hope the best for him. He did give us a great but incomplete game after all.

Reactions: LazwelX

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I like this game a true gem best 2d animtion and pixel characters moving during sex was amazing I wished more games were like this it probably won’t happened but If it does I hope someday he returns and finished the 3rd ending I’m still curious about the bunny outfit and the Chinese dress

Reactions: paladinfox5

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Noice thanks a lot ! :love:
View attachment 910534

Overview:
The newest installment in the Boy Hero Ken series, but there are no dragons or demon lords here -- just one boy and his childhood friend!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-11-22
Release Date: 2020-11-22
Developer: Sixth Flowerbed -
Censored: Yes
Version: 2020-11-22
Language: English (translated by Thunderhips)
Translator: Thunderhips - F95zone
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

Note: This is marked as abandoned due to the developer ceasing work on all of the planned endings however, there are 3 endings completed

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - - -

View attachment 910562 View attachment 910563 View attachment 910564 View attachment 910565 View attachment 910566 View attachment 910567 View attachment 910568 View attachment 910569
hey im trying to download i dont know what im doing wrong

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Was hoping for a good ending where he gets all the bitches but only after he goes thru watching his gramps fuck the shit out of everyone but then i found out that the ending that could be like that was abandoned. Kinda like this story nhentai.net/g/389552/

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Was hoping for a good ending where he gets all the bitches but only after he goes thru watching his gramps fuck the shit out of everyone but then i found out that the ending that could be like that was abandoned. Kinda like this story nhentai.net/g/389552/
Sorry to disappoint but there’s heavy implication that the 3rd end was going to be more ntr but with the events of the mansion being revealed. Sucks the dev fucked off somewhere.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
i know it's partly my fault for playing a genre I mostly dislike but the endings were very depressing. like yes he's a bit of an idiot but seeing his face all darkened made me feel sorry for him.

though what i'm angry at is not seeing what happened in the castle IIRC. when they came back, all the girls were in cosplay. I wanted to see what happened in there!

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
i know it's partly my fault for playing a genre I mostly dislike but the endings were very depressing. like yes he's a bit of an idiot but seeing his face all darkened made me feel sorry for him.

though what i'm angry at is not seeing what happened in the castle IIRC. when they came back, all the girls were in cosplay. I wanted to see what happened in there!
Was supposed to be in the extra ending that never got released.

Reactions: Pogo123

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
I have already seen many games where the original developer abandons it halfway, but several internet heroes pick it up and finish it or even recreate it from the beginning as in the case of rise of vruk, can we make this happen here too? It's just one more ending, if I knew how to code I would do it myself but that's not the case :(, but I can help with the cg I know how to draw digitally

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I have already seen many games where the original developer abandons it halfway, but several internet heroes pick it up and finish it or even recreate it from the beginning as in the case of rise of vruk, can we make this happen here too? It's just one more ending, if I knew how to code I would do it myself but that's not the case :(, but I can help with the cg I know how to draw digitally
the thing is the vruk game was basically rebuilt from the ground up and is basically an entirely different game now. we're all sad mostly because the dev was writing the ending a certain way even if someone picked it up it wouldnt be the same.

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
the thing is the vruk game was basically rebuilt from the ground up and is basically an entirely different game now. we're all sad mostly because the dev was writing the ending a certain way even if someone picked it up it wouldnt be the same.
We do have a gist for the ending though. I bet someone with good writing and character development skills can write a similar or better ending than what the author had planned

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
I'll take the L if its already been answered, but are they working on another game? or is it pure radio silence now from them?

Everytime I see a notification of new post here, I get hope. Then I see what the post is and I lose hope. I really should stop watching this thread. Don't give me hope anymore.
gonna give you another notification to say:

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes