Arik4321

Jul 8, 2017
Man. The third ending could be the greatest part of the story. It's obv atleast gonna let us see how gigachad uncle corrupted and trained his bitches, after that we could see how Ken

1. make a comeback
2. simply being useless(again)
3. uncle dick being so good that it beat ken with time travelling and no matter what he do all the girls will be fallen like "I go forward in time to 14000000 outcomes and all of them is me being cucked" dr. strange style.....

Mannn what a waste will give this a occasionally check tho Im still on hopium.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
The girls like pervy stuff if millie really did hate it she would stop coming over to mayor house she only have to bring food for ken but she was hoping something might happen ken or mayor someone was going to get her it was the mayor who wanted her most

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
I tried to play on joiplay and maldives, first loading scene after the first cutscene doesn't end in any of them. Help me.

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
if someone use joiplay and stuck at loading, use RAR apps on play store to extract the 7z/rar/zip files, then after that add game to joiplay in RAR apps, then before you open the game, hold the game name until pop up window setting open and choose decrypt files(it,s okay if you got error at 1st attempt, just decrypt again until it say files is decrypted, then this fix the loading issue
I'm trying what you told but i don't understand "add game to joiplay in rar apps" what do you mean by that? I extracted game files to my game file and added to joiplay. I'm trying to decrypt but it doesn't work.
Edit:
I did it now. Thank you so much! What i was doing wrong is i tried those thing while game was in external storage, i just moved it to internal and its ok now.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Every time I see a post here it annoys me a little because the game had so much potential.
agreed. also quite annoying to get notice of new comments here when there actually is nothing new and no 3rd end... so many comments for a game which is abandoned... also quite annoying especially since i also was very interested for the 3rd end.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
agreed. also quite annoying to get notice of new comments here when there actually is nothing new and no 3rd end... so many comments for a game which is abandoned... also quite annoying especially since i also was very interested for the 3rd end.
The real 3rd ending was the comments we read along the way (and maybe the friends we made idk ;) )

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
hey does any have a zip dowload of this game because the dowload links on the first page arent working for me i got rpgmaker ace

May 9, 2020
It's such a shame this was abandoned. What information do we have about this? Any chances the dev might be convinced to continue?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
No Investigation ending FUUUCK. That's the one I wanted, I kept tying to go back an see the mansion once I had the power to see events. I kept checkin the inn to to see that female knight banged, too bad. Man, I would love to see the mayo gettin all the girls in the town too, that had so much potential, and even what it had was super fuckin hot. One day I hope it gets completed, but still a 10/10 as is.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes