LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I'm glad this atrocious garbage has been abandoned. Not only the puzzles are tedious walking simulators but dialogue is absolutely shit and is poorly written.

And the MC is dumb as a fucking brick
Less tedious than having to fight mobs every 2 feet like most other NTR rpgmaker games. And most hentai NTR only work if the MC is a retard so that tracks too. lol

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But you replied to my comment talking about this game being NTR, the dude I was replying to was complaining that KEN was a cuck
Yes but because there is no separate tag for netori, everyone here uses NTR for both terms. It was safer to assume you meant both unless stated otherwise.

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
I don't see the similarity, other than being solo work. If they are the same, that is a miraculous improvement in art style. No shade to 6thFB, the game is an impressive piece, but the art was 100% the weakest part.
curse of kubel (red twintail) + Scars of summer (silhouette sex) + boy hero ken haunted house investigation (sister/knight/friend/shower/mayor village) + littleboy i will not win(2D hotel sex) + que sera sera/sera tooru Netorarete Toshiue Osananajimi~Rin To Shita Saki-Nee Ga Kouchou To No O Geretsu Play Ni Dohamari Shite Karada Mo Kokoro Mo Kouchou No Mono Ni Natteita (fuckable thick body) = Pastaskii black rune (released = february 2023), my mind tell me its similar maybe coincidence

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
curse of kubel (red twintail) + Scars of summer (silhouette sex) + boy hero ken haunted house investigation (sister/knight/friend/shower/mayor village) + littleboy i will not win(2D hotel sex) + que sera sera/sera tooru Netorarete Toshiue Osananajimi~Rin To Shita Saki-Nee Ga Kouchou To No O Geretsu Play Ni Dohamari Shite Karada Mo Kokoro Mo Kouchou No Mono Ni Natteita (fuckable thick body) = Pastaskii black rune (released = february 2023), my mind tell me its similar maybe coincidence
So, I can see where you might link the individual inspirations, but even then, silhouette sex isn't as uncommon as to be only one person (Kegani Labs loves to do this, BBQ Lover did this in Spirit Squeezing Devil, Nymphomania Priestess has some, ); Thug Hero Party has a Nun, and Friend as companion characters too, so I could say pastaskii is also UROOM; I don't know what "little boy i will not win" is so I can't; Technobreak loves to do extra Thicc babes, and so does Breast Mafia (although I'm not a fan of this style), so yeah, not an exclusive trait of just one Japanese developer; and I don't see what the demo release timing has to do with anything?

Anyway, I believe pastaskii definitely played a few of these games, saw things he likes, and took inspiration.

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I really want to know what happen in the mansion all the time that the MC was in the town fooling around.
Me too, i mean I can take an educated guess, but woulda really liked to see it. Maybe the mayor was just super respectful and nothing happened and the girls fell in love because he was such a chill guy. But I doubt it, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: notail and LazwelX

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I really want to know what happen in the mansion all the time that the MC was in the town fooling around.
Maybe one day we know
I think most people here want to know that. the 2, 3 days a dirty uncle with 3 very sweet hot women. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any activity for a long time, an old ghost house with a past, a bruised face and dirty house here and then a third party tied to the house with 3 girls. uh well

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
I don't think that's actually true I don't remember seeing any variant of the mansion when I checked it at least. There were just a bunch of test maps for seeing how the sprites would work in certain scenes and a single map with no events that was seemingly a relic from an earlier version of the opening.
How or with what program do you look at the rpg images?

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes