Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
Any thread about this great ntr game?, i can't read japanese

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
The best way to translate such pages is to use the program Deepl.

Simply copy & paste the text into Deepl
Actually i can fully translate using screen translate without deepl, i just want to find the thread about this game on this site

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
There's actually one thing that really confuses me and I think this is a plothole of the game: there are three girls that the uncle/grandpa seduces, but in the 'second stay' in the manor only two get sex scenes as the third one (the childhood friend with blue hair) is never shown on how she got seduced while in the manor. I had looked in the complete save gallery too, but I couldn't find anything about that.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
There's actually one thing that really confuses me and I think this is a plothole of the game: there are three girls that the uncle/grandpa seduces, but in the 'second stay' in the manor only two get sex scenes as the third one (the childhood friend with blue hair) is never shown on how she got seduced while in the manor. I had looked in the complete save gallery too, but I couldn't find anything about that.
In that timeline, she never shows up as you solve the mystery before she goes there. But in the other timeline, the uncle is busy nailing the girls and does not solve the mystery so the other girl goes there to see what's going on.

Reactions: JBukharin

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
In that timeline, she never shows up as you solve the mystery before she goes there. But in the other timeline, the uncle is busy nailing the girls and does not solve the mystery so the other girl goes there to see what's going on.
Which makes somewhat sense. I remember that the blue-haired girl came to check after the group went 'missing' for two(?) days. But then, the old man just ends up snatching her anyway despite having not done enough to seduce her. I still think that there could have been something in that regard to expand on it but... Sadly, this game is long-abandoned.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I still think that there could have been something in that regard to expand on it but... Sadly, this game is long-abandoned.
Yep, the blue haired girl was my favorite so I was wanting to see how he got her, which would have been in the investigation ending. RIP. ):

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
The best way to translate such pages is to use the program Deepl.

Simply copy & paste the text into Deepl
the built-in google translator, in google chrome, copes quite well with many languages. Japanese and Chinese are a little lame, but in principle you can understand what is at stake. And there is also a dependence on how well the text is written on the original, the better it is written, the better the translation will be.))

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Abandoned? It's completed isn't it? Or was the creator working on bonus content?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Here because of "The King of Summer" thread. A couple of fans gave this God tier so we'll see. I HATE RPGM but the scenes look sexy AF.

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
This game really would have been better if he hadn't teased us with the best ending and never delivered. :cry:

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes