Chichino

May 5, 2023
Does anyone have a save file for this :?
I just wanted to enjoy the scene and then play the game after =)))

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Here ya go. Save1 should drop you right into the gallery. Love this game, he uses both CG and pixel animation at the same time. Wish he hadn't disappeared.

Reactions: Chichino

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Thanks a lot bro =))))
The stuff on the left is the first part of the game leading into the netorase/cuck route. While the right is when you choose to try and stop the corruption. Sadly we miss out on the promised 3rd route which is set up perfectly and an unuseable dialog option. :WutFace:

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
maybe the 3rd ending is something we choose for ourselves, maybe someday, one hero might pick this up and make a fan ending

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
Shame it's abandoned, the third ending would have been the most exciting and the hottest route. I was really looking forward to it, anyone knows another game like this?
I will (not) win by littleboy
NTRRPG by atn
Scar of summer by shinachiku-castella
Big breast party by takeda hiromitsu
Ntr knight story by bitch bokujou
Black rune by pastaskii
Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison by shinachiku-castella

Sagiri.Yuuko

Dec 27, 2020
I will (not) win by littleboy
NTRRPG by atn
Scar of summer by shinachiku-castella
Big breast party by takeda hiromitsu
Ntr knight story by bitch bokujou
Black rune by pastaskii
Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison by shinachiku-castella
woah someone knew takeda, btw i searched for bakunyuu party everywhere, do u hv a site for downloading it safely, or the game hasnt exist

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
wait b4 i forgot, is the sentai game with 3 warriors and the mother also has a thread here? it is a vn right?
Imma be honest big dog idk what game your talking about. The only sentai thing that i know about takeda hiromitsu is the doujins he has in nhentai. That might be what you talking about.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Pretty sure thats not how it works
It can work that way too. As long as the game has no copyright, you can simply take it and make your own version of it. Or someono could contact the original developer and ask for permission and counseling on continuing the game.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It can work that way too. As long as the game has no copyright, you can simply take it and make your own version of it. Or someono could contact the original developer and ask for permission and counseling on continuing the game.
Depends on your country's copyright laws. In my country, you auto get the copyright just for creating the work. You dont have to file anything, just be able to prove its somthing you made. That said, nothing would happen if you ripped this works assets and made a continuation, but its kinda frowned on. Especially for something like this where the author is probably dead or worse. Anyone with some skill would probably not try and one sidely continue someone else's project. And the hate you would get if you fucked it up and dropped something that garbage makes it not really worth the risk.

• Angry
Reactions: Truvelo

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Depends on your country's copyright laws. In my country, you auto get the copyright just for creating the work. You dont have to file anything, just be able to prove its somthing you made. That said, nothing would happen if you ripped this works assets and made a continuation, but its kinda frowned on. Especially for something like this where the author is probably dead or worse. Anyone with some skill would probably not try and one sidely continue someone else's project. And the hate you would get if you fucked it up and dropped something that garbage makes it not really worth the risk.
It's a pity, truly. This game is like the actual Mecca of the NTR games. This is a very well done NTR story. With all the trashy mass produced NTR games we are getting these days, you would think someone would try to take this one under his wings and restore it.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
For whatever reason the developer did not finish the game. Just be glad we got this incomplete masterpiece. Instead hope someone will make a spiritual successor or similar enough game that live up to the original. Like what Ntrholic did with NTR Legend. seems to have a lot of promise.
It DOES look kind of like this game. Is it finished or incomplete? If it's completed: is it being translated already or not?

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes