LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It was supposed to be released Dec 2022 and the last progression update was over a year ago so maybe don't have too much expectations?
Holy moly, those sprite animations gawt damn! I hadnt seen the stuff on the DLsite. There is a thread here at f95 for it where a guy has been posting the update, looks like the dev posts progress on twitter mostly.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Holy moly, those sprite animations gawt damn! I hadnt seen the stuff on the DLsite. There is a thread here at f95 for it where a guy has been posting the update, looks like the dev posts progress on twitter mostly.
Can you post a link to the thread? I can't find it.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
I remember playing a very early version of this game some years ago. It was included in a mini pack. Never knew its real name until today.
It's nice to see the game improved so much, but also it's a little bit sad to know it's abandoned.

notail

Jun 4, 2017
I remember playing a very early version of this game some years ago. It was included in a mini pack. Never knew its real name until today.
It's nice to see the game improved so much, but also it's a little bit sad to know it's abandoned.
if you haven't played it, it's still a good game with 2 endings, there was a 3rd one planned which sadly didn't happen But it still has a good amount of content

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
if you haven't played it, it's still a good game with 2 endings, there was a 3rd one planned which sadly didn't happen But it still has a good amount of content
Not just a 3rd ending. There was supposed to be a 3rd route for the game, with several scenes (judging for the number of scenes we already have). We missed a lot, sadly.

Reactions: Product Placement

notail

Jun 4, 2017
Not just a 3rd ending. There was supposed to be a 3rd route for the game, with several scenes (judging for the number of scenes we already have). We missed a lot, sadly.
right it's been a while since i played so i forgot which route it was (was it return to the mansion after you left?), it's a shame indeed this game is still one of my favouritess on this site.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
right it's been a while since i played so i forgot which route it was (was it return to the mansion after you left?), it's a shame indeed this game is still one of my favouritess on this site.
After being in the fairy world for a few days you go back to the mansion and find the Nun, and two childhood friends all in sexy outfits beside the uncle. The uncle has a smug smile on his face and the girls are blushing. Basically, the last route was going back to the mansion with the fairy powers to see what the uncle did to the 3 girls while you were gone for 3 days.

Reactions: notail

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The route 3 was an alternative path to route 2. In route 2, you come back to the mansion so gramps does not spend 3 days alone with the girls. Basically, you go there to save them. You now enter route 2, which has 2 endings. On one of them, you literally destroy the world after discovering Milli having willingly sex with gramps and enjoying it. In the other, you somehow avoid it and the world remains safe, but gramps will corrupt the priestess too (whose name I don't remember).

Then there was supposed to be a 3rd route. From this point, the rest is speculation: in this route, you actually uncover the secrets of the mansion and the phantom that has been tormenting Ken. I guess the 3rd girl (the tomboyish tanned girl) also would appear, as she didn't show herself during route 2. I don't know what kind of ending would it be though. Judging for what we already had, I guess Milly would be impossible to rescue from gramps, so Ken would turn himself to the tanned girl so he could be comforted, but she would fall too under gramps dick. I don't know what would happen from there...

Damn, I wish the never done route 3 was some kind of happy ending with the tanned girl (since, as stated, Milli is already lost), but knowing how cruel this game was to the main character, there's no way this could have had a happy ending. Not for Ken, at least.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
After being in the fairy world for a few days you go back to the mansion and find the Nun, and two childhood friends all in sexy outfits beside the uncle. The uncle has a smug smile on his face and the girls are blushing. Basically, the last route was going back to the mansion with the fairy powers to see what the uncle did to the 3 girls while you were gone for 3 days.
ALMOST. Remember we never actually saw the tomboyish tanned girl in route 2 ater coming back to the mansion. I guess she was going to appear in route 3, but...

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
ALMOST. Remember we never actually saw the tomboyish tanned girl in route 2 ater coming back to the mansion. I guess she was going to appear in route 3, but...
Tomboyish tanned shows up in front of the mansion in one of those Chinese dresses with a huge cut down the leg. I know the name, but cant spell it. That leads into The netorse route in town where you watch the corrupted girls.Thats the first route.

From there you unlock the time travel, where you get to pick where you go. You can only choose to go back before you left the mansion. That's the second route. Where you attempt to stop the girls from falling to the uncle. The tomboy only shows up at the mansion after you were gone for a couple of days.

The route we could not get was to go back and see what happened in the mansion while you were gone. Without you interfering, the uncle gets the nun and girl, then the tomboy shows up later and he gets her too.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Tomboyish tanned shows up in front of the mansion in one of those Chinese dresses with a huge cut down the leg. I know the name, but cant spell it. That leads into The netorse route in town where you watch the corrupted girls.Thats the first route.

From there you unlock the time travel, where you get to pick where you go. You can only choose to go back before you left the mansion. That's the second route. Where you attempt to stop the girls from falling to the uncle. The tomboy only shows up at the mansion after you were gone for a couple of days.

The route we could not get was to go back and see what happened in the mansion while you were gone. Without you interfering, the uncle gets the nun and girl, then the tomboy shows up later and he gets her too.
Why are you stating that was going to be the 3rd route? I thought nobody could actually know, only guess. Also yes, as I said, I guess she was going to appear in route 3, unlike in route 2.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Why are you stating that was going to be the 3rd route? I thought nobody could actually know, only guess. Also yes, as I said, I guess she was going to appear in route 3, unlike in route 2.
Bro, its literally in the game. Its an option that's greyed out.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
I'm still holding out hope. Only reason I say that is because, In the past few weeks, I've witnessed surprise comeback updates from creators I thought were long dead. We all live lives that can drastically change at any moment, it makes sense that a few people you follow just disappear to handle it. I wouldn't be surprised if this dev actually abandons this project, but I believe they will pop up again one day.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Anybody missing the completion of Boy Hero Ken should give Mommy and Fleshlight a try. It's a similar setup; NTR around a haunted mansion, but in this you play the one stealing the others girls, so it's more netori than netorare. It's short, the art is quite good. The MC isn't a kid, just a bald short guy who acts like one.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mommy-and-a-fleshlight-in-a-mansion-final-studio-sirocco.163124/
Its definitely not bad, The massive tits are a bit much for me though. If they had removed the mind control aspect I would rate it much higher then I do. STill its short so worth givin a go.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm still holding out hope. Only reason I say that is because, In the past few weeks, I've witnessed surprise comeback updates from creators I thought were long dead. We all live lives that can drastically change at any moment, it makes sense that a few people you follow just disappear to handle it. I wouldn't be surprised if this dev actually abandons this project, but I believe they will pop up again one day.
I'm interested on this. Could you give me some examples?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Anybody missing the completion of Boy Hero Ken should give Mommy and Fleshlight a try. It's a similar setup; NTR around a haunted mansion, but in this you play the one stealing the others girls, so it's more netori than netorare. It's short, the art is quite good. The MC isn't a kid, just a bald short guy who acts like one.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mommy-and-a-fleshlight-in-a-mansion-final-studio-sirocco.163124/
Oh yeah, I'm playing that one right now. It's animated too.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes