Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
I'm interested on this. Could you give me some examples?
Just to list a few, Little Boy who makes the "I Wont Lose" NTR series came back to give a short update and some new art, Takapiko who is making the AOT Kirsch Virsch game dropped some new art, and the creator of the recently released Yuri and Claire NTR game not only came back after an entire year of silence but dropped an amazing game quickly after.

Sixth Flowerbed obviously has been gone for much longer than those devs, but still, getting those returns after thinking it was over has given me hope. And if I'm wrong, may the dev rest in peace or enjoy their other life.

Reactions: Product Placement

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Just to list a few, Little Boy who makes the "I Wont Lose" NTR series came back to give a short update and some new art...
Oh damn, I didn't know. I wasn't following that thread, but I remember IWL2 was just getting spicy when it was 'abandoned'.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Just to list a few, Little Boy who makes the "I Wont Lose" NTR series came back to give a short update and some new art, Takapiko who is making the AOT Kirsch Virsch game dropped some new art, and the creator of the recently released Yuri and Claire NTR game not only came back after an entire year of silence but dropped an amazing game quickly after.

Sixth Flowerbed obviously has been gone for much longer than those devs, but still, getting those returns after thinking it was over has given me hope. And if I'm wrong, may the dev rest in peace or enjoy their other life.
What's the name of the creator of Yuri and Claire? I'm trying to find him but I can't. I looked up Yuri and Claire, but the game is untranslated and the creator is not named anywhere.

notail

Jun 4, 2017
What's the name of the creator of Yuri and Claire? I'm trying to find him but I can't. I looked up Yuri and Claire, but the game is untranslated and the creator is not named anywhere.
i am actually trying to do a manual mtl translation of it, an according to the readme file it says production Nitowa(could be wrong it's mtl anyway so i posted the part from the readme as well

◆Production
Nitowa

◆制作
ニトオワ

• Love
Reactions: Creamzo

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
i am actually trying to do a manual mtl translation of it, an according to the readme file it says production Nitowa(could be wrong it's mtl anyway so i posted the part from the readme as well

◆Production
Nitowa

◆制作
ニトオワ
Wow, thank you. I hope you manage to translate it better than the average mtl game.

Reactions: notail

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Abandoned, what!?!? nooooo no way. The Dev that disappeared at the height of COVID will be back for sure man, have faith!!!
Hope and faith are painful things, my friend. Everytime I see a new notification for this thread, I hope maybe there is news of his return. But all my hopes are crushed each time. As Clint once said "Don't give me hope :cry:"

But I suppose if it hurts, it is because of love.

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
The MC of that wasnt even a shota, it was a 40yr old short dude, lol.
There was also a little kid tag along that I think got involved in a scene at the end of the game, also just looking like a little kid is enough, or every kid character would be "1000 years old"

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
There was also a little kid tag along that I think got involved in a scene at the end of the game, also just looking like a little kid is enough, or every kid character would be "1000 years old"
Yea, but there are 1000s year old loli games that are allowed because "well faires just look like kids". lol It's really not consistent at all.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Yea, but there are 1000s year old loli games that are allowed because "well faires just look like kids". lol It's really not consistent at all.
Like I said earlier it is entirely up to luck and depends on what mods get assigned to check the game out, some are sticklers, some don't care at all, and some love it, it just depends on the mod and how realistic it is, the more realistic the likelier it is to get banned but they try not to ban cartoonish stuff, but near realistic stuff gets banned instantly without question obviously
Here it is
  1. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
Also, faires can have adult proportions and be the size of a hand, and at that point, it kinda falls into cartoonish more than realistic

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Like I said earlier it is entirely up to luck and depends on what mods get assigned to check the game out, some are sticklers, some don't care at all, and some love it, it just depends on the mod and how realistic it is, the more realistic the likelier it is to get banned but they try not to ban cartoonish stuff, but near realistic stuff gets banned instantly without question obviously
Here it is

Also, faires can have adult proportions and be the size of a hand, and at that point, it kinda falls into cartoonish more than realistic
Well, I wasn't talking palm-sized women.
https://f95zone.to/threads/primitive-hearts-v1-02-doppelgesicht-kagura-games.148999/

Is what it is though

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes