EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PRIMITIVE-HEARTS-Cover_EN.png

Overview:
On a planet very much like our own, culture and society prospered thanks to the legacy of an ancient civilization called the Crystal. The Titania Empire has set out to conquer the world, craving power at the cost of peace. The entire planet is on the verge of falling under their control, with the southern continent already being taken. Frustrated with the state of the world, a single young adventurer sets out from his hometown, unaware of the twist of fate that awaits him…​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-27
Release Date: 2023-03-27
Developer: Doppelgesicht -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DO NOT REPORT FOR RULE 7. IT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY STAFF
DOWNLOAD

v1.02 (installer + update)
Win
: - - - - - TORRENT

Game (Patched 1.02)
Win

Patch 1.02 Update Only (GOG/Steam)
Win

Other: COMPRESSED* -

Extra: Save

PRIMITIVE-HEARTS-Screenshot-0001.png PRIMITIVE-HEARTS-Screenshot-0002.png PRIMITIVE-HEARTS-Screenshot-0003.png PRIMITIVE-HEARTS-Screenshot-0004.png PRIMITIVE-HEARTS-Screenshot-0005.png PRIMITIVE-HEARTS-Screenshot-0006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Wonder if other people will have the same issue I'm having with some sex scenes still laggy after the fix. I feel so alone lol

For those that do have the issue running the game from the folder in windows 8 compatibility fixes it.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Oh YEAH! Ryahn Very sorry to take your time but:
Please add this to 1st post: The game is 1.02 now actually! Patch tested and compatible with the version we have here btw!

anonymous316 Patch 1.02 helps a little with that. Also, you can technically tweak the game by turning the In-Game Vsync Off and fiddling a bit with your GPU settings by syncing the game to it and switching a few options. It helped in my case I assure you!

OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT: If you're Windows 11 or 10, switch compatibility to Windows 8 immediately!!! For some reason, the game runs WAY SMOOTHER with Win 8 Compat!

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Oh YEAH! Ryahn Very sorry to take your time but:
Please add this to 1st post: The game is 1.02 now actually! Patch tested and compatible with the version we have here btw!

anonymous316 Patch 1.02 helps a little with that. Also, you can technically tweak the game by turning the In-Game Vsync Off and fiddling a bit with your GPU settings by syncing the game to it and switching a few options. It helped in my case I assure you!
That patch may not work, as it will require a steam/gog install. I tried to use it before but it wont let you. I might get around to buying it, so I can upload the patch files only.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
That patch may not work, as it will require a steam/gog install. I tried to use it before but it wont let you. I might get around to buying it, so I can upload the patch files only.
The uploader of the game bought it off Steam: If you go back to the Request Topic, you'll notice he said so himself... unless it's not the same uploader... weird... If you say so...

anonymous316 I added extra tips that may help in my edited post.

Reactions: ZaneBlade

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I know its starting become a joke now but is rule 7 going to be removed the amount of games that get by now is only increasing and I'm not sure what even constitutes a violation anymore.
We actually deny quite a few. You just dont see it.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes