Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
We actually deny quite a few. You just dont see it.
Let me add something here: Rule 7 is actually one of the reasons F95 is still alive to this day! Either let the Admins deal with the requests or simply be patient. I know it is quite the rule but we need to bear with it and accept it instead of rejecting it! I won't pursue the issue any futher, those were my 2 Cents on the issue, let's go back to discussing the game!

bcr1

Oct 20, 2020
just asking but can someone add the the patch to download here in f95 instead of kagura

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
Battle speed is slow even at fastest setting and I can't save for some reason, I get an error sound when I try, I'm hoping that stops being a thing after a tutorial or something.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Battle speed is slow even at fastest setting and I can't save for some reason, I get an error sound when I try, I'm hoping that stops being a thing after a tutorial or something.
Saving is like Final Fantasy games: You have to reach a Save Point to be able to do so OR go to the Overworld Map! As for the Battle Speed... it was nomral on my end. Keep the Enter Key pressed!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I already have this downloaded but awesome
1.01 or 1.02? Please if you have 1.02, can you be a Hero and upload it here? Thanks in advance if you can! My internet is walking trashcan plus I deleted the version I have already!

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Have they solved the pathetically easy fights? I downloaded it some time ago but lost interest since you can end the game with the basic job and the attack command. Having an encounter every step doesn't help either but that's a minor annoyance with the REPEL.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Have they solved the pathetically easy fights? I downloaded it some time ago but lost interest since you can end the game with the basic job and the attack command. Having an encounter every step doesn't help either but that's a minor annoyance with the REPEL.
Sadly, that is there to stay... At least the Sex scenes are good! It's not Kagura's fault that the fights are easy, it's the Dev's fault! Kagura aren't Devs, just translators and publishers!

Does this have ntr?
Yes but it is completely avoidable: You can literally go Virgin Run with the Main Girls. You can choose all the scenes for the Main Girls.

Reactions: DBAV

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Sadly, that is there to stay... At least the Sex scenes are good! It's not Kagura's fault that the fights are easy, it's the Dev's fault! Kagura aren't Devs, just translators and publishers!

Yes but it is completely avoidable: You can literally go Virgin Run with the Main Girls. You can choose all the scenes for the Main Girls.
What type of ntr is it? Is it the standard run of the mill lose and the girls get raped or is it like other kagura games where you play as the girls and do shit in a bunch of places? No info anywhere so just wanted to ask.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
What type of ntr is it? Is it the standard run of the mill lose and the girls get raped or is it like other kagura games where you play as the girls and do shit in a bunch of places? No info anywhere so just wanted to ask.
I believe you can pimp the girls out

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I believe you can pimp the girls out
I confirm what you said! You can basically choose whether the main girls do the sex scene or not and they do it! If you choose you don't want to, they won't. As simple as that! There are no forced scenes (with the main girls). And there is only ONE Game Over scene. Only ONE (to my knowledge).
The game is made so that you simply go nuts with the scenes you find and enjoy the few minigames it has since the combat part is a cakewalk!

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
The version in the op download says 1.01 patched? Does this mean it also has the uncensored or is meaning only the .01 patch?

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes