Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Please upload the "1.02 Patch" the link provided in the op does not install
As I said on Page 2, we are aware of this... Someone apparently uploaded Kagura Site's version instead of Steam/GOG's version... We are waiting for 1.02 to come here.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Can anyone please tell me if tentacles and rape are avoidable? Is there any NTR content? Sorry for making stereotype assumptions but whenever I find games of kagura they are mostly based on NTR and female protag which I dont like and no offense guys ^^

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Can anyone please tell me if tentacles and rape are avoidable? Is there any NTR content? Sorry for making stereotype assumptions but whenever I find games of kagura they are mostly based on NTR and female protag which I dont like and no offense guys ^^
I'll repeat it for the 3rd and LAST TIME I promise you this: EVERY SEX SCENE in this game is AVOIDABLE! Nothing is forced! Every scene has a prompt (AT LEAST for the Main 3 Girls)!

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I didn't get it from here, I got it on another site and it was 1.01. So I went to Kagura's official website and downloaded from there the patch 1.02 and installed normally. All you need to do is before you run the update, change the default install folder to the one where your game is and it should install normally, as it did for me.

Now the problem is that the animated Hscenes has frame drops on them, so I dunno how to fix that as that was the reason I stopped playing.

Another thing for those worried about NTR, it's more rape than NTR as the girls don't leave you, maybe there is some game over where they leave you but I don't think there is in the actual story, having finished it yet so I can't be sure.

Now the scenes go like this, the first one is the loli getting raped by a tentacle monster. The game gives you 2 choices, either stick with the loli and fight the monster or leave the loli and go somewhere else, the second option also gives a warning that she will be raped. So all you need to do is choose the first one and nothing will happen to her.
Now if you do let her get raped, she will have a broken heart in the status, dunno what it does but it goes away the next time you sleep with her. In other words, apart from a few change in dialogues, there is no penalty for letting the girls getting raped and I believe everything is unlocked once you finish the game, so play however you want.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Now the problem is that the animated Hscenes has frame drops on them, so I dunno how to fix that as that was the reason I stopped playing.
Thanks for your input on the patch btw... Here are some fixes that worked for me (I will not guarantee that they will work for you):
1) Turn In-Game Monitor Sync off
2) Adjust your GPU to the game (fiddle with it a bit like switching from Quality to Performance and turn VSync Off)
3) Run in Windows 8 COMPATIBILITY (Heavily recommended since it worked on most of the people I know that have this game)

Darkhells

Oct 23, 2018
I didn't get it from here, I got it on another site and it was 1.01. So I went to Kagura's official website and downloaded from there the patch 1.02 and installed normally. All you need to do is before you run the update, change the default install folder to the one where your game is and it should install normally, as it did for me.
I tried to change the installation address of patch 1.02 and it didn't work for me anyway :(

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Thanks for your input on the patch btw... Here are some fixes that worked for me (I will not guarantee that they will work for you):
1) Turn In-Game Monitor Sync off
2) Adjust your GPU to the game (fiddle with it a bit like switching from Quality to Performance and turn VSync Off)
3) Run in Windows 8 COMPATIBILITY (Heavily recommended since it worked on most of the people I know that have this game)
Mate it worked! I changed the compatibility to Windows 8 and now there is no frame drop, now I can continue playing the game!

Thank you!

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I tried to change the installation address of patch 1.02 and it didn't work for me anyway :(
As Ryahn said, somebody uploaded the Kagura Website version instead of the Steam/GOG version. But as I said, we are working for it! Don't worry. 1.02 will be coming here. In the meantime, Ryahn can you please add "Run in Win8 compatibility" in the Installation section please?! Thanks a lot!
Or you can ask JosephF to be a Hero and upload it for us since he has an operational version! I swear I want to upload it but my internet is TRASHCAN and I deleted my game!

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
That patch may not work, as it will require a steam/gog install. I tried to use it before but it wont let you. I might get around to buying it, so I can upload the patch files only.
The GoG installer is available for download on various sites

Reactions: Heimeropen

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
They still take them far as I know. We don't have Lelie Navigation here despite it being up on steam. Antidomi is up on other storefronts too despite getting Rule 7'd here and that was pretty recent. Hell I played the latter game and the R7 content is less than that of Dohnna Dohnna IMO, both in quantity and obscenity.

I don't know how the Mod's calculus for R7 works but there's a bunch of games that aren't here that could have been if you knew where to look.
Meh tell that to the renpy western game makers lol. They just jump rope with with rule 7 like its nothing lol Anyways on topic game isn't bad, but yeah that patch doesn't work at all sigh...

Reactions: Kingdomless

JosephF

May 28, 2019
As Ryahn said, somebody uploaded the Kagura Website version instead of the Steam/GOG version. But as I said, we are working for it! Don't worry. 1.02 will be coming here. In the meantime, Ryahn can you please add "Run in Win8 compatibility" in the Installation section please?! Thanks a lot!
Or you can ask JosephF to be a Hero and upload it for us since he has an operational version! I swear I want to upload it but my internet is TRASHCAN and I deleted my game!
I could try upload if you want, I only have the full game thought, not the installer. Just dunno how to upload a full game here.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes