Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I could try upload if you want, I only have the full game thought, not the installer. Just dunno how to upload a full game here.
Simply Zip/Rar it, put it on a MEGA link (or wherever your favorite website to upload stuff is) and link it here! An uploader/mod will check it and put it on Page 1. You do not need installers for RPGMs as long as you have all the files within one folder, the game will simply work anywhere you copy it! And you'll be doing us a favor and fixing my mistake of telling Ryahn about linking the game's patch!
Gee nevermind someone did it!

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
GOG: 1.0.2 (With Installers) Full Game: , , ,

Last edited:

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Simply Zip/Rar it, put it on a MEGA link (or wherever your favorite website to upload stuff is) and link it here! An uploader/mod will check it and put it on Page 1. You do not need installers for RPGMs as long as you have all the files within one folder, the game will simply work anywhere you copy it! And you'll be doing us a favor and fixing my mistake of telling Ryahn about linking the game's patch!
Gee nevermind someone did it!
I was getting ready to upload. LOL! :ROFLMAO:

Well, it would take a while because of my internet, so big thanks to everyone who did it!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Primitive Hearts [1.02] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.9 GB/ 511 MB) : , (

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
How's this compared to Magna Fortuna? The art in that one was great but the game was obtuse beyond belief, like playing Morrowind without a quest journal. Even the first H-scenes were hidden behind hours long (or minutes if you use a guide...) quest chains talking to random NPCs with zero indication on what you had to do. It might've been a great experience if I was prepared for a 90s RPG and bashing my head at random walls until something gives way, but at the end of the day the $5 RPGmaker aesthetic didn't really get me invested enough in it.

Welp, downloading anyways and checking some time later, I really hope they've brought their game design to this millenium because the art is crisp af.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How's this compared to Magna Fortuna? The art in that one was great but the game was obtuse beyond belief, like playing Morrowind without a quest journal. Even the first H-scenes were hidden behind hours long (or minutes if you use a guide...) quest chains talking to random NPCs with zero indication on what you had to do. It might've been a great experience if I was prepared for a 90s RPG and bashing my head at random walls until something gives way, but at the end of the day the $5 RPGmaker aesthetic didn't really get me invested enough in it.

Welp, downloading anyways and checking some time later, I really hope they've brought their game design to this millenium because the art is crisp af.
It's meh, much talking with subpar story and grind-heavy. Even Haitenai has better storyline than this.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Primitive Hearts [1.02] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.9 GB/ 511 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain

The browser file [about:internet] triggered WinDef for some reason; probably due to sensitivity, but could you reupload the zip w/o it? Or would the game not function w/o that? -- Not even sure of it's name really, since it stops the download.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The browser file [about:internet] triggered WinDef for some reason; probably due to sensitivity, but could you reupload the zip w/o it? Or would the game not function w/o that? -- Not even sure of it's name really, since it stops the download.
Off your Windows Defender and your life would be better

• Wow
Reactions: Yamemai

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Recently played this game, pretty cool, it would have been a bit better if they explained the class system more and how the exp earned is per class. I went through half of the game only playing a single class for each character and didn't realise I could change and transfer the class skills. But yeah, cool game, cool scenes, cool story

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Yeah, might be better to find another malware/virus/etc program w/ how windef has become so sensitive, but lazy :p
That's problem for all compressors :( . Because we get a lot of message about false positive result

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes