Babino102

Dec 22, 2019
First impressions are that this is going to be one of those games better lived through an image gallery than actually playing through it. It's got the trademark Doppelgesicht syndrome of not knowing whether it wants to be a visual nover or an RPG. nor whether it wants to be a H-game or a 100+h JRPG epic. The writing is as painful as it is plentiful, meanwhile the RPG is pure 90's sensibilities as I feared. Instead of the standard RPGMaker schlock we actually get Final Fantasy style ATB system... Which means you're going to be holding down enter watching some bars fill up for a very, very long time. On top of that there's a random encounter every two feet you walk. Prepare to be in for the long haul if you pick this one up. The hentai gets in the way of the RPG and the RPG gets in the way of the hentai.
100% shit game. This is a good example how NOT to make NSFW RPGM game.
Slow, frustrating with no corruption progress.

"oh, hi. My name is lucce, nice to meet you, let kill this monster, my pussy itching, let's have sex, let's go rape me."
"oh, hi, let's have sex, my boobs are big, my name is "insert something."

For gameplay, it relies on slow yanfly plugin combat that nobody cares about playing in 2023, especially with the most basic rpgm standard.

Training and sex battles are :LUL:

Welcome 2015 standard, to the time when western devs were just figuring out that you could make nsfw games and profit from it.
Is this your first attempt to game-making it? You just throwing shitty ideas hoping something will stick.

The game is played by mouse clicker, that's telling....

Last edited:

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
For gameplay, it relies on slow yanfly plugin combat that nobody cares about playing in 2023, especially with the most basic rpgm standard.

Training and sex battles are :LUL:

Welcome 2015 standard, to the time when western devs were just figuring out that you could make nsfw games and profit from it.
Is this your first attempt to game-making it? You just throwing shitty ideas hoping something will stick.

The game is played by mouse clicker, that's telling....
bro… this game is 4 years old…

• Angry
Reactions: Depression Cherry

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I'll repeat it for the 3rd and LAST TIME I promise you this: EVERY SEX SCENE in this game is AVOIDABLE! Nothing is forced! Every scene has a prompt (AT LEAST for the Main 3 Girls)!
Does avoiding ntr mean avoiding 90% of the h-scenes?

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
This is only Harem content ? (Because no NTR tag), and....i actually want NTR content lol

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
I'm playing Robolife-Days with Aino right now but I really think I'll postpone it and play this instead...
Anyway, do you know why this game is not on the dlsite page?
Because it's not sold there.
Some indie devs opt not to release on DLsite because the profit margins, supposedly, sucks ass. On the other hand, it's a popular platform so not releasing on that site might just bite you in the arse anyway.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Whats the difference between .01 and .02? As I downloaded the .01 yesterday and want to know if I have to download .02 incase of gamebreaking bugs that one may have fixed.

opencircuit

Mar 4, 2021
Can anyone help me get past the prison in the enemy capital? I just got past the save point but events wont trigger past that point.

I'm at the point where I just got done interacting with the first flashback sex scene and went through the dungeon it came in. 1679935646338.png

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Whats the difference between .01 and .02? As I downloaded the .01 yesterday and want to know if I have to download .02 incase of gamebreaking bugs that one may have fixed.
There is a gamebreaking bug that literally makes it impossible to progress the game: .02 fixes that!

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes