Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Can anyone help me get past the prison in the enemy capital? I just got past the save point but events wont trigger past that point.

I'm at the point where I just got done interacting with the first flashback sex scene and went through the dungeon it came in. View attachment 2498950
See those two chains?! One of them leads to a treasure room, the other leads to the boss!

opencircuit

Mar 4, 2021
See those two chains?! One of them leads to a treasure room, the other leads to the boss!
Oh my god. I've been stuck on this part for more than a few weeks. I thought those chains were just decorations. Thank you for that. I really really appreciate you. I know there was a "puzzle" with that chain sprite before but I didnt think they would reuse it here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elric0-

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Oh my god. I've been stuck on this part for more than a few weeks. I thought those chains were just decorations. Thank you for that. I really really appreciate you. I know there was a "puzzle" with that chain sprite before but I didnt think they would reuse it here.
Please do not lament yourself over it: You are neither the first person nor the last to ever get stuck there! I know a few people who did!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elric0-

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
There is a gamebreaking bug that literally makes it impossible to progress the game: .02 fixes that!
So if i just download the new already patched version for .02 in the op and move my saves from the .01 I should be fine or will I need to start a new game? (I'm at the part just after the mayor and before the ship attack in the beginning.)

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Also since I'm right here I wanted to ask if there is multiple endings like where you can choose which ever girl your like or is there only 1 single ending?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Also since I'm right here I wanted to ask if there is multiple endings like where you can choose which ever girl your like or is there only 1 single ending?
This is the 1 Million Dollar question: There are 2 Endings: A normal one and a true one!
For the True One: You need to Sleep NORMALLY a few times until you get a Ring, then after you get the Airship, sleep normally 3 times to get a Letter. That Letter is the True Ending Trigger. Have a save AFTER you get the Airship in order to see both of them.
That Ring is the best item in the game: It removes all Random Encounters.

Reactions: dragpz and YuriiH

Thirzty

Jul 20, 2020
Looks like the 1.02 version of this game doesn't work on joiplay. Does anyone still have the 1.01 version?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Uhhhh... my friend, rape doesn't make it not NTR.

NTR has no concerns for whether or not the act was consensual, only that it was someone/something else taking from MC.

VNDB for examples breaks in down into 3 main subtypes for consensual, rape, and rape leading to mindbreak (consensual later basically).
Oh.... I was always into the assumption that NTR was when the girl was stolen, or blackmailed. In this game the girl can be raped but she doesn't get corrupted nor anything or leaves the MC.

But then again I am not that knowledgeable about NTRs in the first place, so I'll believe you mate!

Feareater

Jan 10, 2022
Unrated version is the H content patch, the other is the neutered base game like Kagura games on Steam. Install the other first and the unrated on top of it. The installation instructions on main page should be changed to reflect that.

All that said, someone should probably post the pre-installed files you get after installing the game, I'm not a big fan of using the GOG installer and letting it phone home.
ohh okay thank you

dragpz

May 29, 2017
For people getting stuck on the Seven Deadly sins before the Tower, was able to find an answer on their Discord - You'll need to go back to the city for Galette, Gloria and Maria, back to Vivy's witch home, Arvey is found in the crater, and Ashe is in the Warrior kingdom basement:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also for the last boss fight, you can kill it easily by bringing Hourglasses and freezing Gravity module E and killing it, I think that is the Retaliation module

i never download this game which one dl i take ?
Take the 1.02 version because you cannot finish the game on 1.01

Reactions: MidnightQuest

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Netorase? what the fuck is consensual NTR?
It's when both the MC and the Girl agree that the Girl should do the MC's bidding with another man. (And yes, this happens in this game and they're open about it)
Unless you're quoting me to explain to me the correct terminology of what Consensual NTR is, in that case, I thank you cause I don't know the difference myself!

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes