Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Reading some post about ntr, is it right to say it's almost/somewhat like a certain techno's game called nympho priestress? Since that game too is up to MC to want let FMC to service other male in the name of her love for MC.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Looks like the 1.02 version of this game doesn't work on joiplay. Does anyone still have the 1.01 version?
You mean it gives errors like this?
Screenshot_20230328-174325.png
And this is exactly why you shouldn't run Rpg MV on JoiPlay. JoiPlay is only great for renpy and any other rpgm except MV. For rpg MV exclusively, you should look for , it had higher compatibility and runs rpg MV in literally 60fps on your phone.
Screenshot_20230328-173650.png
Try it.

• Angry
Reactions: Xanax1488

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Longest request is "Knightess Leticia" from what I've seen. Years of waiting and over 60 pages of bumps!
Can you show me?! I can't seem to find the Request Thread in the Request Section, if you're talking Translation Request, it doesn't count since it's a different kind of request!

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I did it but still dont work :'(
It is very strange, I try 1.01&1.02/EN&CN versions, both of them are ok.
I zip all the save files for test, try once. if still not work maybe you need change your system language

Thirzty

Jul 20, 2020
You mean it gives errors like this?
View attachment 2500893
And this is exactly why you shouldn't run Rpg MV on JoiPlay. JoiPlay is only great for renpy and any other rpgm except MV. For rpg MV exclusively, you should look for , it had higher compatibility and runs rpg MV in literally 60fps on your phone.
View attachment 2500962
Try it.
Well the game ran but whenever I hit a animated camp scene it ended up giving me errors. Not sure if the issues are on my end or I'm just not using the right settings.
Screenshot_20230328-085546_MaldiVes.jpg

Groomtinger

Aug 9, 2017
If you're using a linux pc (or WSL?), you can replcate AH-64E's encounter/world map dashing update using this script. If you update the game in the future, you need only run these steps again. It shouldn't matter what version the game is.

(You will also need to install `jq` if you don't already have it.)

Create an update_maps.sh file, paste:
Code:
#!/bin/bash

for file in $(find www/data -type f -name 'Map*.json'); do
  tmp_file="$(mktemp)"

if ! jq . "$file" >/dev/null 2>&1; then
    echo "Invalid JSON: $file"
    exit 1
  fi

# For context, most maps appear to have an encounterStep around 30, or so. 100 decreases the rate a bit more than 3 fold.
  # Feel free to increase (or decrease) as much as you want.
  jq 'if (.encounterStep? // null) != null and .encounterStep < 100 then .encounterStep = 100 else . end |
          if (.disableDashing? // null) != null and .disableDashing == true then .disableDashing = false else . end' "$file" > "$tmp_file"

if ! jq . "$tmp_file" >/dev/null 2>&1; then
    echo "An error occurred while processing $file"
    rm "$tmp_file"
    exit 1
  fi

mv "$tmp_file" "$file"
done
Make it executable: chmod +x update_maps.sh
Then just run ./update_maps.sh

Additionally, any locations that didn't allow dashing will now allow it. I assumed that this was only the case for the world map.

Theoretically, this should also work with WSL, but I'm not entirely familiar with it.

Note that JQ pretty-formats the files by default. You can use the -c option to use compact formatting, but there's no option I'm aware of to leave the formatting alone entirely. So, you know, pick your poison, I suppose.

EDIT:

On another note, rather than updating YEP_SaveCore.js, you should instead edit www/js/rpg_objects.js.

Find:

Code:
Game_System.prototype.disableSave = function() {
    this._saveEnabled = false;
};
and change to

Code:
Game_System.prototype.disableSave = function() {
    this._saveEnabled = true;
};
This will just stop the game's mechanics from turning the saves off when you leave the circles. This fixes the caveats that the original method came with.

AFAICT, saveEnabled is true by default, so this should mean that saves are available before the first circle as well, but I cba to test and if I'm wrong it's not exactly a worrisome edge case.

Last edited:

dirtyoldman3

Jul 10, 2019
Was this game from the same makers as Primal Sphere and Little Braver?
I know they made other games that where requested here, but that was ages ago. Anyway, lets see if this game is as good as those other 2 games.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Was this game from the same makers as Primal Sphere and Little Braver?
I know they made other games that where requested here, but that was ages ago. Anyway, lets see if this game is as good as those other 2 games.
No not the same Dev: Primal Sphere and Little Braver are made by Anmitsuya, this game is made by Doppelgesicht.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How do I unlock new sex position? I grind Luce lust point to 2000. still no new position unlock. do I need it 9999 or something?

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes