Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Hm in that case switch the Monkey and the Eagle. I kinda forgot the correct order. If it is randomized each playthrough, read the 5 posters then.
It's not, monkey was the 4th one. You got them reversed.

How do I unlock new sex position? I grind Luce lust point to 2000. still no new position unlock. do I need it 9999 or something?
You need service points to unlock new positions. Just aim on any of the girls' lips during the foreplay, hold your mouse button and wait for about half hour to let it reach 9999. Kissing won't decrease the girls' HP from cumming, but only levels up service, just as teasing their pussy only gives lust stats.

Also, the game bugged out and didn't give me the next dream about Union after getting the airship, permanently locking me from getting the true ending...

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
guys can someone tell me how to get the NTR scenes ? i already in the capitol and about to meet the prime minster

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
guys can someone tell me how to get the NTR scenes ? i already in the capitol and about to meet the prime minster
Look at the heart marks on your radar. The closest one to you would be the slum area on the left side of the map.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
anyne know what to do in Wakka Village?
The main quest symbol is on Wakka Village on the main map, but nothing in the village and the forrest looked like a dead end.
Been wandering around for hours, why this game has no questlog i do not know.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
so this is embarassing but im stuck at the cave room the one where you first fall down and the exit is flooded
there's a crack on the wall top right. you can see it. interact and after that go to the pillar down left and interact again.

Satangos

Sep 21, 2019
Sorry, there is no version for JoiPlay, otherwise the compressed picture in the game moved out?

Last edited:

PineappleOnPizza

Mar 3, 2018
This is the 1 Million Dollar question: There are 2 Endings: A normal one and a true one!
For the True One: You need to Sleep NORMALLY a few times until you get a Ring, then after you get the Airship, sleep normally 3 times to get a Letter. That Letter is the True Ending Trigger. Have a save AFTER you get the Airship in order to see both of them.
That Ring is the best item in the game: It removes all Random Encounters.
What do you mean when you say "sleep normally"? I can't get the ring.

Thunderdong

Oct 28, 2020
so are the lewd scenes later in the game cuz i just started and whenever it looks like its going to happen it just fades to black?

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes