Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
What do you mean when you say "sleep normally"? I can't get the ring.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: You need to progress the story as you sleep normally. Everytime you discover a new town, sleep in it without having sex. If you don't get a scene when you sleep, progress the story and try again!

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
anyne know what to do in Wakka Village?
The main quest symbol is on Wakka Village on the main map, but nothing in the village and the forrest looked like a dead end.
Been wandering around for hours, why this game has no questlog i do not know.
Equip Radar Earrings to see the hidden paths in the forest. Continue to head down to the Imperial campsite.

What do you mean when you say "sleep normally"? I can't get the ring.
You need to progress the main story quite a bit. When you can receive both items the game should point that 'you should rest at an inn'.

i need some help here pls
View attachment 2504388
Get your boat and use it.

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
does anyone have a list of the different jobs and when you get them?
Freelancer (Jack of all trades, break Dmg limit). You start with it.
Knight (Defend allies) and Mage (Black magic). Finish the Prologue. (Start the game and you'll get it in 10 minutes)
Healer (White Magic), (Sub Class) Lancer (Dagger and Spear Dmg+30%), and (Sub Class) Acolyte (Holy attack, Flail and Cane Dmg+30%). Finish the first Chapter. (Dungeon one complete, you also get a full party at this point as well as sex scenes at inns)

After this point, I'm just naming classes in the order of the class list as I haven't played that far. Sub Classes will be separate for the same reason.

Strider (Duel Wield + Thief + Multihit attack + Dodge boost + instant Escape), Minstrel (Bard + Debuff that makes magic always hit, removes buffs, and boosts petrification but physical always misses), Medic (Potion hits everyone, and items are boosted), Martial Artist (Martial Arts + Counterattack + Jump + Heal all based on current HP), Mage Knight (30% Damage for 3 times that power + Magic damage turns into MP), and Celestial Mage (Celestial/Weather Magic + Full party speed buff + No physical damage for one turn).

Sub Class time: Warrior (Hp+50% w/Swords and Axe Dmg+30%), Enchanter (Fire, thunder and ice attack, and Rod Dmg+30%), Bandit (110% targeted, Hp+1000 w/ Dagger, Axe, and Hammer Dmg+30%), Dancer (110% targeted, Dagger, Umbrella, Claw, and Instrument Dmg+30%), and Archer (90% targeted, Never miss basic attack, Dagger and Bow Dmg+30%)

In summary, Sub classes are for supplementing your class with Dmg boosts and some specific boosts. I wouldn't be surprised if you never can learn their abilities, or if you could, its late/end game only. Also, when you get sub Classes, ALWAYS USE THEM.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Could someone please tell me where are all the sin girls after you beat them?
Witch girl is back in the basement of her house, knight girl is behind her house in the castle town, elf knight is in the sewers at the castle town, horny nun is in the church at castle town, white haired girl is in the basement of the chief's house, and the thief girl is in the desert's crater (the entrance is blocked before you reached that point of the story). Umbrella loli is auto-get from the event.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Where are all the fragments? I've searched every crater and one of them doesn't have one and no hint on where it is either.

Edit: Nvm found it just after posting lol. However I am experiencing a weird bug where the text during inn sex scenes disappear immediately making it unreadable. Anyone else?

Last edited:

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Witch girl is back in the basement of her house, knight girl is behind her house in the castle town, elf knight is in the sewers at the castle town, horny nun is in the church at castle town, white haired girl is in the basement of the chief's house, and the thief girl is in the desert's crater (the entrance is blocked before you reached that point of the story). Umbrella loli is auto-get from the event.
"chief's house" can you be more specific?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
im getting this error when i try using my save, and also the save2 isnt even working. any way to fix it, other than starting again? and what could have caused it

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
100% shit game. This is a good example how NOT to make NSFW RPGM game.
Slow, frustrating with no corruption progress.

"oh, hi. My name is lucce, nice to meet you, let kill this monster, my pussy itching, let's have sex, let's go rape me."
"oh, hi, let's have sex, my boobs are big, my name is "insert something."

For gameplay, it relies on slow yanfly plugin combat that nobody cares about playing in 2023, especially with the most basic rpgm standard.

Training and sex battles are :LUL:

Welcome 2015 standard, to the time when western devs were just figuring out that you could make nsfw games and profit from it.
Is this your first attempt to game-making it? You just throwing shitty ideas hoping something will stick.

The game is played by mouse clicker, that's telling....
Not from 2015, not made by a western developer, RPG MV and other new RPGM can be used with a mouse.

Last edited:

andy8500y

Nov 18, 2018
full save, enjoyed
---------------------------------
The gallery is in the memories on the start menu.
if the save not work, try rename the www\save to www\save.old, then unzip the save ,make sure the www\save folder only have two files
where is the save file located

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Thanks, but after getting the crystal here, the quest marker doesn't go away. I've also checked the other meteor spots and nothings changed :/
The quest marker was bugged for that one. The three remaining meteorites are in the desert, in the castle town house just right after the entrance, and the last one is in the middle of a mountain range. After getting all 4 go back to the scientist's cave and talk to Ira.

Reactions: David_Iceland
Sep 13, 2018
What makes a girl "perverted" as far as certain scenes are concerned, like the Minstrel mini-game? On that note, does anyone know where all the Minstrel songs are?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
What makes a girl "perverted" as far as certain scenes are concerned, like the Minstrel mini-game? On that note, does anyone know where all the Minstrel songs are?
Each of the 4 main stats (lewd, suffering, degen and service) has related skills to them, but the skill will only unlock after you reached certain number on those stats.

If your service reaches 3k first then your girl will be a slut. If your suffering reaches 3k first then your girl will be masochist. Never managed to find what the degen one does (degeneracy is the hardest stat to level), but lewd one will give you perverted.

If you 'have sex' with a girl until she got one of those skills but doesn't claim her virginity she will get 'debauched virgin' which grants a 20% increase for all stats. Same with Virgin, once you claim her virginity the skill will be erased.

On that note, if you managed to max all of a girl's sex stat you will unlock the final lewd crest: Primal Heart. Easiest girl to reach this is Luce, since she have the pink rotor equipment in her blowjob scene which will raise her clit and vagina skill to 999 if you just leave her alone with the rotor turned to max, meaning you can level her mouth skill while simultaneously leveling her other shill.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes