Axiomat112

Jan 24, 2021
Equip Radar Earrings to see the hidden paths in the forest. Continue to head down to the Imperial campsite.

You need to progress the main story quite a bit. When you can receive both items the game should point that 'you should rest at an inn'.

Get your boat and use it.
Where do you get radar earrings from I cant find it

Kayis

Nov 30, 2018
The gallery is in the memories on the start menu.
if the save still not work, rename the www\save to www\save.old,then unzip the save,make sure the save folder only have two files
Make sure you have both the main game and the unrated dlc installed for it to work correctly

Reactions: xt2021

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Does anyone knows how to get anal XP? I don't think there is an anal option, or the girls get anal XP from rape events?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Does anyone knows how to get anal XP? I don't think there is an anal option, or the girls get anal XP from rape events?
Have you tried teasing her ass right in the asshole?
The parts exp distribution are VERY unbalanced in this game, like portio exp can only be gotten from rough sex, you have both breasts exp and nipples exp yet nipples exp doesn't grant in linear with breasts exp.

wazillon

Jan 25, 2021
Can someone explain me why i only have black screen instead of scene ? for exemple i'm at he point where mimmi is attacked by an octopus next to the second city and i only have a black screen . is that normal ?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Have you tried teasing her ass right in the asshole?
The parts exp distribution are VERY unbalanced in this game, like portio exp can only be gotten from rough sex, you have both breasts exp and nipples exp yet nipples exp doesn't grant in linear with breasts exp.
It does not, it gives ass XP. The menus are written differently between seeing her stats on the H Parameters menu and the Sex Status update menu that shows after you have sex with her, for example "Portio" in the game is "Womb" in the update menu, similar to how "Anal" is "Ass" in the update menu. Kinda weird of the localizers to make different names of the same thing on those 2 menus...
Touching the ass or asshole gives ass XP, Womb XP I believe you need to cum inside her to get Womb or Portio XP.
Now on the H Parameters menu, below Pussy EXP there is Anal EXP and that is stuck at 0 for me. So I dunno how to get that one.

Axiomat112

Jan 24, 2021
Am I the only one struggling against what I assume is the final boss. Can anyone share their strats

HopingToBeASage

Feb 8, 2020
I am lost. After getting the new ship it tells me to go visit areas destroyed by the Empire. Went to Hien and the old capital but nothing was there. Prime minister is not yet back.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I am lost. After getting the new ship it tells me to go visit areas destroyed by the Empire. Went to Hien and the old capital but nothing was there. Prime minister is not yet back.
You have to go to Svart, the elf village. To get there go back to where you got the boat, the place between the 2 port cities, and go right. Go right till you hit a village on the right continent, that is Jotunheim. Now just go down on the world map till you see a village in the middle of the forest, that's where you need to go.
Traveling is confusing in this game since there is no World Map.

Garm29

Feb 15, 2017
I believe I am soft locked.

After getting the new ship I traveled all around the world map looking for side content and revisiting old sites.
At one point, I docked next to the city you get to after losing your first ship and went hiking up the mountain west of it. Not remembering it, I stepped on the teleporter at the end of the mountain area and got teleported to an area that is not connected by land to where my ship is.

Am I fucked? Any way to retrieve the ship?

And yes, I did manage to overwrite my save before realizing my mistake.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I believe I am soft locked.

After getting the new ship I traveled all around the world map looking for side content and revisiting old sites.
At one point, I docked next to the city you get to after losing your first ship and went hiking up the mountain west of it. Not remembering it, I stepped on the teleporter at the end of the mountain area and got teleported to an area that is not connected by land to where my ship is.

Am I fucked? Any way to retrieve the ship?

And yes, I did manage to overwrite my save before realizing my mistake.
Nah, that's just the normal story progression. You mean the teleporter event with the witch, right? After that you won't be using your ship for a while.

You can also travel back through the portal, btw. The teleporter there is a two-way gate version.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Nah, that's just the normal story progression. You mean the teleporter event with the witch, right? After that you won't be using your ship for a while.

You can also travel back through the portal, btw. The teleporter there is a two-way gate version.
I think he meant after getting the new ship. He went back and used the teleporter again for a second time, I actually did that too while exploring. I'm pretty sure he is soft locked as I didn't find a way back to where I left the ship, as the teleporter leaves you on the world map near a village. Maybe there is a way to get back, I just couldn't find it.

Garm29

Feb 15, 2017
I think he meant after getting the new ship. He went back and used the teleporter again for a second time, I actually did that too while exploring. I'm pretty sure he is soft locked as I didn't find a way back to where I left the ship, as the teleporter leaves you on the world map near a village. Maybe there is a way to get back, I just couldn't find it.
Exactly!

I tried to manipulate my save file to give me a debug tool which didn't help and an item which I assume is meant for later in the game called "warp book" which I hoped was an item that wold allow me to fast-travel, but I can't seem to use it.

Does anyone know of a way to manipulate your character's coordinates on the map in the savefiles perhaps?

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes