hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Exactly!

I tried to manipulate my save file to give me a debug tool which didn't help and an item which I assume is meant for later in the game called "warp book" which I hoped was an item that wold allow me to fast-travel, but I can't seem to use it.

Does anyone know of a way to manipulate your character's coordinates on the map in the savefiles perhaps?
Use this: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheatmenu-v2-1-1.12121/
You can noclip using that and try to head to the world map then just noclip through the water and go back to where your boat is.
That app is great! Works so much better than Mtool too. You need to press L for the cheatmenu and you are set.
If you cheat other values, just don't set the HP values too high or it will crash once you level up.

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
This game is really brutal.
The non-vanilla sex scenes are really violent and there is just way too much blood in this game man.
I wish there were more vanilla standard scenes other than the inn-sex for the main heroines.
The other NTR scenes were pretty good though, although like I said, a bit too brutal (A fucking SHIP REALLY??!?).
I wish there were more Brothel scenes with more characters.
Also, fuck this game and it's quests. I got lost so many times and I legit spent like 30+ minutes just looking for a place to go to!!

Reactions: Xanax1488

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
HELLO~ i'm sorry to repeat a post but WHERE do you go to 'save the girls from the sins' i got the 3 towers destoryed and got the witch, nun and knight girls 'saved' but who else is left and where are they?

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
HELLO~ i'm sorry to repeat a post but WHERE do you go to 'save the girls from the sins' i got the 3 towers destoryed and got the witch, nun and knight girls 'saved' but who else is left and where are they?
You can find the assassin girl in the basement of the chief with the warrior people.
The Shield woman is behind her house where you first found her.
The Thief lady is in the desert to the west of where you first get the boat. You have to find a cave there.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
You can find the assassin girl in the basement of the chief with the warrior people.
The Shield woman is behind her house where you first found her.
The Thief lady is in the desert to the west of where you first get the boat. You have to find a cave there.
thank you
EDIT: okay so i got the witch, nun, knight a.k.a shield girl, no crystal in the cave so i must have the theif lady and got the assassin girl yet it still says i got to save trapped girls from the sins when i try to enter the rocket that was protected by the 3 towers X_X is it a soft lock or something? also anyone else get the bug when doing the click thing with the girls literally jumping off of the screen and forcing you to reload your save?

Last edited:

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
thank you
EDIT: okay so i got the witch, nun, knight a.k.a shield girl, no crystal in the cave so i must have the theif lady and got the assassin girl yet it still says i got to save girls from the sins when i try to enter the rocket that was protected by the 3 towers X_X is it a soft lock or something? also anyone else get the bug when doing the click thing with the girls literally jumping off of the screen and forcing you to reload your save?
The cave in the desert or above plum hill (the huge city with the brothel)?.
The one above the city is empty with no crystal. The one in the desert has the thief lady instead. She's the one that steals the BRC disc early on.

And about the girls being off the screen, I could only see a tiny portion of their body lol but i managed to "beat" them from that. so idk if thats a bug or not.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
The cave in the desert or above plum hill (the huge city with the brothel)?.
The one above the city is empty with no crystal. The one in the desert has the thief lady instead. She's the one that steals the BRC disc early on.

And about the girls being off the screen, I could only see a tiny portion of their body lol but i managed to "beat" them from that. so idk if thats a bug or not.
desert so i got 5 girls but it's still saying there're girls trapped by the sins to save X_X this game is both fun and vexing and the vexing comes from that there's no quest log for people to check to remind themselves of where to go and the quest tracker icon system is so broken it doesn't even work right X_X to be honest i dunno why they released the game in the state that it is as it's subpar compared to other games made by them due to a core mechanic of the game not even working right or even being there in the case of the quest tracker as it's not like they was using a rpg maker engine that doesn't have quest tracking after all X_X lol

Hong02

Jan 15, 2018
Can be play in joiplay?
Yes it can but I recommend playing on PC instead because at some point you will get stuck during story event where the forced H scene with Enemy general girl starts, dumbass point and click H mini game doesn't work in joiplay...

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Exactly!

I tried to manipulate my save file to give me a debug tool which didn't help and an item which I assume is meant for later in the game called "warp book" which I hoped was an item that wold allow me to fast-travel, but I can't seem to use it.

Does anyone know of a way to manipulate your character's coordinates on the map in the savefiles perhaps?
You can just download and use the RPGMaker cheat menu plugin, enable the noclip function and then walk back to your ship.

Garm29

Feb 15, 2017

Garm29

Feb 15, 2017
Does anyone know if the optional H-events (the rape/NTR ones in particular) are required to unlock more H-scenes during the sex events at the inns and such?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Does anyone know if the optional H-events (the rape/NTR ones in particular) are required to unlock more H-scenes during the sex events at the inns and such?
Nope, just raise your service level. Holding left mouse button on a girl's mouth will level it to 9999 in like 5 minutes.

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
desert so i got 5 girls but it's still saying there're girls trapped by the sins to save X_X this game is both fun and vexing and the vexing comes from that there's no quest log for people to check to remind themselves of where to go and the quest tracker icon system is so broken it doesn't even work right X_X to be honest i dunno why they released the game in the state that it is as it's subpar compared to other games made by them due to a core mechanic of the game not even working right or even being there in the case of the quest tracker as it's not like they was using a rpg maker engine that doesn't have quest tracking after all X_X lol
Probably some kind of soft lock then, unfortunate. There's a savefile I've attached which is right before the final boss. You can use that I guess?

anyone full gallery save ?
Here's the latest save file (right before the final boss) with the global.save, common.save file. Idk if it will work. The game asked me if I wanted to unlock all memories and I hit yes.
I also cheated in this save file tho :shrug:

Reactions: Mushikrat

mitomeen

Dec 7, 2019
For people getting stuck on the Seven Deadly sins before the Tower, was able to find an answer on their Discord - You'll need to go back to the city for Galette, Gloria and Maria, back to Vivy's witch home, Arvey is found in the crater, and Ashe is in the Warrior kingdom basement:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also for the last boss fight, you can kill it easily by bringing Hourglasses and freezing Gravity module E and killing it, I think that is the Retaliation module

Take the 1.02 version because you cannot finish the game on 1.01
Meteor crate? Can't find one that I can enter, or Im just stupid to see. haha

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
there is WAAAAAYYYY too many random encounters that is the one final fantasy aspect you should stay far away from, heck you'd end up OP really quickly, not the main issue, though you could get lost on the world map and end up fighting 500 times before you finally find the way

Reactions: razeaubaruu

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You have to go to Svart, the elf village. To get there go back to where you got the boat, the place between the 2 port cities, and go right. Go right till you hit a village on the right continent, that is Jotunheim. Now just go down on the world map till you see a village in the middle of the forest, that's where you need to go.
Traveling is confusing in this game since there is no World Map.
and then what? i am at the same stage in the game but the only thing in svart is a room to the underground where an elf only tells me i'm not allowed down despite there being a main quest icon outside it, and nobody says anything worthwhile

EDIT: had to go to muspeheim and talk to the queen not svart

Last edited:
Reactions: LordLightSkinned

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Meteor crate? Can't find one that I can enter, or Im just stupid to see. haha
The one in the desert. It's accessible via the desert cave entrance, the one previously blocked with a cloth saying dangerous gas.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
what does the elf who clearly is involved in an h scene mean with heavenly maiden of sifa, and seems weak? even with all character lvl 99 whoever he means still seems weak

also where's the dancer in plum hill

Last edited:

JosephF

May 28, 2019
what does the elf who clearly is involved in an h scene mean with heavenly maiden of sifa, and seems weak? even with all character lvl 99 whoever he means still seems weak

also where's the dancer in plum hill
There is no dancer in Plum Hill, just talk to the man with Luce with the Ministrel job, I was using the dancer side job as well but I don't think it's necessary.
About the elf, I haven't found out how to unlock that one either. I assume you'll need the new jobs from the crystal in the other world.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes