JosephF

May 28, 2019
Thank you for the headsup. I was just curious since I figured it would give you a warning like the elevator/forest paralysis beast.
It didn't gave any warning, at first I just broke the mirror but since the whole room disappeared I loaded my save and let her press the button, and since you needed that hscene to unlock 3P for Mimmi, I just proceeded with that. So I don't know for sure that you can't get this scene again, but it did looked like a one time only thing.

Spellunker

Dec 18, 2018
Anyone know why I can't open memories on the main menu?
I have played enough to see many scenes but everytime I open the game the memories option just makes a buzzer noise.
Did I break my install somehow?

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone know why I can't open memories on the main menu?
I have played enough to see many scenes but everytime I open the game the memories option just makes a buzzer noise.
Did I break my install somehow?
You need to play the game to the point where you get access to a certain magical ship, at which time you will be given an item which then unlocks the recollection room ("Memories"). Till you get this item, the "Memories" option in the main menu won't work - so if you haven't got there yet, just keep progressing the main story and you'll soon unlock it.

Spellunker

Dec 18, 2018
You need to play the game to the point where you get access to a certain magical ship, at which time you will be given an item which then unlocks the recollection room ("Memories"). Till you get this item, the "Memories" option in the main menu won't work - so if you haven't got there yet, just keep progressing the main story and you'll soon unlock it.
Typical, I decide to ask moments before getting the unlock item...
Was just sent to the Lighthouse.
Thanks for the answer. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Shadowen

Jackboxer97

Jul 23, 2019
It didn't gave any warning, at first I just broke the mirror but since the whole room disappeared I loaded my save and let her press the button, and since you needed that hscene to unlock 3P for Mimmi, I just proceeded with that. So I don't know for sure that you can't get this scene again, but it did looked like a one time only thing.
Yeah it really did look like one time only since the only other path had no alternative. I ended up just going into save editor and checking the flag because im brain damaged like that.

LordLightSkinned

Apr 8, 2023
You have to go to Svart, the elf village. To get there go back to where you got the boat, the place between the 2 port cities, and go right. Go right till you hit a village on the right continent, that is Jotunheim. Now just go down on the world map till you see a village in the middle of the forest, that's where you need to go.
Traveling is confusing in this game since there is no World Map.
This is wrong, going to svart does nothing. Instructions unclear.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
This is wrong, going to svart does nothing. Instructions unclear.
Yes, that was my mistake. I typed that once I just got to Svart, so I saw the blue marker and assumed it was there. After I posted that that I went and played the game and realized I was wrong.

So yeah, apologies for the confusion, instead of going to Svart, keep going right and you'll see the Empire, now continue going right till you see another village. That village is Muspeleim, once there just go to the palace and talk to the Queen.

Now about that blue marker on Svart, you'll only go there later in the game so I assume the devs forgot to make it only appear once you have to actually go there, instead it will always be displaying a marker there.

Reactions: LordLightSkinned

LordLightSkinned

Apr 8, 2023
Yes, that was my mistake. I typed that once I just got to Svart, so I saw the blue marker and assumed it was there. After I posted that that I went and played the game and realized I was wrong.

So yeah, apologies for the confusion, instead of going to Svart, keep going right and you'll see the Empire, now continue going right till you see another village. That village is Muspeleim, once there just go to the palace and talk to the Queen.

Now about that blue marker on Svart, you'll only go there later in the game so I assume the devs forgot to make it only appear once you have to actually go there, instead it will always be displaying a marker there.
I eventually found it somehow LOL thanks for clearing it up though this will for sure help someone eelse

JosephF

May 28, 2019
how does the idol on stage minigame actually work i cant get past the first 4 options
You have to keep clicking the options, like the singing and the shaking hips. To use the vibrator you need to remove her skirt then her panties, the vibrator goes by itself though, no need to keep clicking it. After a while you can choose to let the audience participate and once it's high enough you can choose the Bukkake option.

To sum it up, just remove all her clothes, insert vibrator and keep clicking on move hips or sing, then audience to join and then bukkake.

Luank

Apr 13, 2023
is this a bug or a "feature"? the girl keeps removing their gear after each battle... this is annoying.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
is this a bug or a "feature"? the girl keeps removing their gear after each battle... this is annoying.
Oh are you changing the Girls' Jobs?! If any character equips a Job, they unequip whatever gear they cannot equip in their new Job!
For example: You cannot equip Lances with Black Mages unless you have the Equip Lance Passive!

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
I'm stuck in the underground area of the Svart town. I can see a pillar that says it looks unstable but I can't figure out how to knock it down. I feel like I'm going blind or I've missed something. I'm not sure how to progress.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I'm stuck in the underground area of the Svart town. I can see a pillar that says it looks unstable but I can't figure out how to knock it down. I feel like I'm going blind or I've missed something. I'm not sure how to progress.
There's a button on the wall on the north side of the screen and it will open a door under you. Go down the stairs and enter the door, I believe you'll need to check the north wall on this new screen to reveal a hidden entrance. On the hidden entrance there'll be chests and another button, this button will drop the pillar.

Reactions: Karana

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
There's a button on the wall on the north side of the screen and it will open a door under you. Go down the stairs and enter the door, I believe you'll need to check the north wall on this new screen to reveal a hidden entrance. On the hidden entrance there'll be chests and another button, this button will drop the pillar.
This did the trick. Thank you very much.

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw, where is ashe ? Warrior kingdom? i search all the places and nothing.
After beating her the first time, go back to the Warrior Kingdom of Muspelheim. Enter the building at the very north of the screen, then go to the Bottom-Right Staircase going down. Ashe should be right by the well in that room.

• Red Heart
Reactions: magrao121
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes