Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Screenshot (42).png

How do i get in this crater there's no spot to land and no path to it though the cave either, i have two fragments so far, assuming you can only get 3 as the 3rd one had no fragment. ( i have the desert fragment, the one surrounded by mountains, the empire crater had no fragment and missing this one only)

Oct 10, 2021
You need the ship to get to that one. Sail around the continent and get back there. The last crystal fragment is in the capital city (not the empire) where you got the second crystal, over by the house of the scummy noble.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
seriously?? welp once more i come for aid xD how the heck do you defeat the final? boss the one with the gravity hearts? attacking gravity heart E is an insta death obviously, attacking C misses always, even with 9000+ hp i die in like 5 rounds, and when he ever hits, nate can deal 9999 dmg twice + heal 4k hp (thanks to ebony blade) so seems pretty physically impossible

MusouA12

Aug 25, 2021
boring game, i got stuck at Galette, defeated her, h scene, immediately switched to Luce...and nothing:v no destination, no quests, no menus, NO NOTHING and more damn random encounter mechanics, i'm confused as to what I should do:v Interesting storyline and diverse jobs are probably the best things about this game:v

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
boring game, i got stuck at Galette, defeated her, h scene, immediately switched to Luce...and nothing:v no destination, no quests, no menus, NO NOTHING and more damn random encounter mechanics, i'm confused as to what I should do:v Interesting storyline and diverse jobs are probably the best things about this game:v
sleeping either long night no sex, or short rest enough times gives a ring that disables random encounters when equipped, I had it when i got to that point (however i was stupid enough to have it equipped to MC and as the girls didn't have it equipped and his equipment doesn't go back to inventory, but stays equipped for when he comes back, i had to go through encounter hell

Reactions: MusouA12

lordredegg

Sep 2, 2018
Heavily reduced encounter rate + save anywhere edits.

data.zip, small edits to significantly reduce encounter rate. Also lets you dash on the world map, because reasons. Extracted files go into "www/data". If you did it right, you'll be asked to overwrite files. I might've missed a couple maps, if you suddenly find yourself being assaulted nonstop on a map. Backup old data files in case you want to go back to being assaulted every 1-2 steps.

The next one is a VERY dirty edit to allow saving anywhere, and it works, but with a few caveats. Before you install this file, make as many free save slots as you think you'll need. Also, it lets you overwrite saves at the title screen for the game. For obvious reasons, do not overwrite files at the title screen. Once you replace your file with this one, you can no longer make new saves, only overwrite current ones--- but you will be able to save everywhere. BACKUP THE OLD FILE in case you want to make new files. The save edit is wonky, but I'm unwilling to really put in more effort, as what I did works fine for my needs. Maybe someone will make something more foolproof later.

Please read all of that before using the save anywhere edit. I can not stress enough how jank my edit is, and how much you should actually follow the above instructions.

Unzip "Yep_SaveCore" into "Primitive Hearts\www\js\plugins" and replace the file after backing up the original.

Edit: I made these a month ago before 1.02 existed. I do not know if my changes overwrite the 1.02 changes. I'd avoid using my edits with 1.02 just in case.
thank you for this! holy fuck not being able to save everywhere sucks.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the scissoring for Meiko and Mikki scenes? I've got my their stats over 5K and still no unlock
pretty sure i unlocked it after their h event, in the building right after the nun fight, when you reach a point where the right and left path leads the same place, the left path gives you a mimmi event where she and meiko have sex in order to be released.

Garm29

Feb 15, 2017
Dammit, guys, I have encountered another issue.

During the exploration of the caves with all the minecarts, there is a trapped chest that unlocks an H-scene with Meiko you have to go sleep at an inn in order to activate it.

No matter what I try, the scene won't initiate. Is there another requirement or something I should know about?

bluees

Jan 18, 2018
There is no dancer in Plum Hill, just talk to the man with Luce with the Ministrel job, I was using the dancer side job as well but I don't think it's necessary.
About the elf, I haven't found out how to unlock that one either. I assume you'll need the new jobs from the crystal in the other world.
did you find what that elf want?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
did you find what that elf want?
the closest thing I found about it was through recollection room after i chose to unlock all at the end, it involves meiko, i think she wore the shrine maiden outfit but not sure, and it seems from the h scene conversation that she was sleeping first, so possibly sleep at the inn, personally not sure exactly the trick, can't test as i deleted the game when i was done and saw all scenes, not sure why, but try to take a short rest with all jobs one after the other at the inn, if it doesn't work reload a save before that to get the gold you used to test back

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Finally finished the game, took my time with it. Pretty cool game, got 100% on it as well. A shame the game kinda bugged on me quite a few times and a few scenes never unlocked on the memories even though I had already saw them, had to use the unlock everything after you finish the game to have them appear there, that was kinda annoying since I had already unlocked everything, the only thing I didn't unlock was one Mimmi rape event where she is livestreamed, the 2nd part never triggered to me, probably because of a bug.
If anyone has some questions I can answer here.

Some tips, for Luce, Meiko and Mimmi's 3P hscenes you need to actually see an event first to unlock them on the inn, I did got Luce's double blowjob just by raising her stats, but couldn't get Meiko nor Mimmi.
To get Luce, it's near the end of the game, it's a glowing circle on her bed, can't miss it. Meiko is in the mines on the Reptilian world where you go to the final crystal, it's an evil treasure chest, open it and sleep at the bed on the Reptilian place to see it.
Mimmi is on the dungeon where you get the airship. Near the end you'll find a weird room, to clear it you need to check and break the mirror for the boss to appear, but you can also let Mimmi press the suspicious button near the bed, doing that she'll have sex with Meiko.

Another thing I want to say is that on the Reptilian world, there is an uninhabited continent full of mountains and tall trees with a little clearing for you to land your airship. This place is the best place to farm job XP because there is only 3 enemies there, a lone armor that gives 25XP, 3 armors that give 75XP and a platinum armor that gives 255XP and 25k gold. They only give job XP and money, no actual EXP.

Reactions: MusouA12

MusouA12

Aug 25, 2021
sleeping either long night no sex, or short rest enough times gives a ring that disables random encounters when equipped, I had it when i got to that point (however i was stupid enough to have it equipped to MC and as the girls didn't have it equipped and his equipment doesn't go back to inventory, but stays equipped for when he comes back, i had to go through encounter hell
Thank you for the suggestion, i will try to play from the beginning + reduce the rate of random encounter mod to get the most complete and comfortable experience. This game has many interesting points besides the annoying points that most people have mentioned, so it would be a pity to leave it halfway.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
How do you check statuses like "slut" or "virgin"? I see them pop up but how do I check what they do?
It's on the H Parameters to see the girls stats or on their profile. What you unlock, like for example Masochist, it's an ability for you to equip.

Jackboxer97

Jul 23, 2019
Some tips, for Luce, Meiko and Mimmi's 3P hscenes you need to actually see an event first to unlock them on the inn, I did got Luce's double blowjob just by raising her stats, but couldn't get Meiko nor Mimmi.
To get Luce, it's near the end of the game, it's a glowing circle on her bed, can't miss it. Meiko is in the mines on the Reptilian world where you go to the final crystal, it's an evil treasure chest, open it and sleep at the bed on the Reptilian place to see it.
Mimmi is on the dungeon where you get the airship. Near the end you'll find a weird room, to clear it you need to check and break the mirror for the boss to appear, but you can also let Mimmi press the suspicious button near the bed, doing that she'll have sex with Meiko.
Is the mimmi button one missable if i straight up destroy the mirror? Im going for as virgin as a run possible that's why im curious.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Is the mimmi button one missable if i straight up destroy the mirror? Im going for as virgin as a run possible that's why im curious.
Yes it is, if you destroy the mirror you'll fight the boss and the whole room will disappear. If you let her press the button, she'll have sex with Meiko(she uses a triple dildo, so I'm sure both will lose their virginity and Mimmi will get 1 Anal EXP as well) after that the boss will appear and after the battle the room will disappear as well.
You can go virgin the whole game if you want, there's no a single point in the game where you are forced to have sex with the 3 main girls, you are forced to have sex with other girls though.

Reactions: Jackboxer97

Jackboxer97

Jul 23, 2019
Yes it is, if you destroy the mirror you'll fight the boss and the whole room will disappear. If you let her press the button, she'll have sex with Meiko(she uses a triple dildo, so I'm sure both will lose their virginity and Mimmi will get 1 Anal EXP as well) after that the boss will appear and after the battle the room will disappear as well.
You can go virgin the whole game if you want, there's no a single point in the game where you are forced to have sex with the 3 main girls, you are forced to have sex with other girls though.
Thank you for the headsup. I was just curious since I figured it would give you a warning like the elevator/forest paralysis beast.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes