BadAtTech

Dec 24, 2017
Any1 know how to get Luce's Great forest sex scene in Plum Hill? When u talk to gallete it gives you a warning that you can get locked out of the scene, but I cant find it..

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Any1 know how to get Luce's Great forest sex scene in Plum Hill? When u talk to gallete it gives you a warning that you can get locked out of the scene, but I cant find it..
It's not on Plum Hill. Leave Plum Hill and go all the way to the left till you find the port town and a small village, that village is Wakka Village. Once there go down to reach a forest. That forest is the Great Forest, then keep going down till you reach a bridge with a Beholder blocking the way, that's where you get the scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BadAtTech

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Someone please can say to me where the lizardfolks land is? They said to go there to me.
It's on another world, to get there go trough the underground area on Svart. If you can't yet, talk to the mayor and show him the letter, then he'll allow you to go there.

Reactions: Metaxes

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
About Svart, i have a house where it sign me a ero event, but when i go there there is only a old man giving me welcome and nothing else. I am missing something?
Second doubt: where is the ninja girl? I've found and conquered the other girls bat she is the only one missing, I've gone to the desert but found nothing, i'm missing something?

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
About Svart, i have a house where it sign me a ero event, but when i go there there is only a old man giving me welcome and nothing else. I am missing something?
Second doubt: where is the ninja girl? I've found and conquered the other girls bat she is the only one missing, I've gone to the desert but found nothing, i'm missing something?
The ninja girl? Do you mean Ashe or Avaricia? If it's Avaricia, she's "locked" until later into the story when you have to gather the 4 meteor fragments. She'll be in the desert with the cave where the entrance is blocked. Ashe is found back in Muspelheim, in the castle at the very north of the village. Enter the castle and go down the stairs at the bottom-right and she should be there.
Regarding Svart, if you mean the house where the man is trying to revive the horse Sleipneir, you need to have Meiko as the "Martial Artist" job, iirc, then talk to him to unlock the event.

Reactions: Metaxes

JosephF

May 28, 2019
is there a way to hack abp or do you just gotta deal with it and farm manually?
I don't know if you can do it by cheat engine, probably. But it's easy to farm as there's a farm spot near the end of the game.
After you can freely travel between the 2 worlds, there's a continent on the reptilian world that is empty, it's full of mountains and tall trees but there is a small patch of grass where you can land. There you'll find only 3 types of enemies, a single enemy that gives 25ABP, a group of 3 that gives 75ABP and a rare boss like enemy that gives 255ABP every time you defeat him.
So you can max all jobs pretty fast there.

SecretIGN

Jun 21, 2020
Anyone already testing on joiplay? Any issue about missing file? IM afraid if i play and got error file.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
How do you learn black magic? I bought the ability but can't use any magic
You need to buy black/white magic on the magic shops on the many towns you visit. After you buy it you can use, as long as you have the Mage job equipped or the Black/White magic ability equipped.

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
So, finished the game. Annoyingly difficult for an RPGM. Is anyone else having it where the ending speed runs through all the dialogue? After two clears the game still won't give me time to read the ending. I just get to watch sprites run around a lot.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
So, finished the game. Annoyingly difficult for an RPGM. Is anyone else having it where the ending speed runs through all the dialogue? After two clears the game still won't give me time to read the ending. I just get to watch sprites run around a lot.
That didn't happen to me, but I believe the problem is the speed you set for the text. The text on the ending goes on auto for some reason so I believe if you set the speed to instant, the text will just get skipped.
Try to set the text speed to 5-8 and finish the game again, it should work.

Thevan2404

Mar 13, 2021
How to use the BCR ?, i get the BCR, got a boat to come back but the prime minsister is gone, the dr glgol said: how the ship and BCR going? 1682543415593.png

JosephF

May 28, 2019
How to use the BCR ?, i get the BCR, got a boat to come back but the prime minsister is gone, the dr glgol said: how the ship and BCR going? View attachment 2575658
Isn't the BRC the thing that unlock the "memories" in the main menu? It should also allow you to see some random Hscenes on some towns by interacting with a glowing point on the map.

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
That didn't happen to me, but I believe the problem is the speed you set for the text. The text on the ending goes on auto for some reason so I believe if you set the speed to instant, the text will just get skipped.
Try to set the text speed to 5-8 and finish the game again, it should work.
That was it. Thanks!

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I keep getting annoying freezes during the entire satellite sequence, including the second battle with Ira and her subsequent sex scene. I have redone this part five times already but it keeps freezing before I can get to a save point. Does anyone has an idea on what could be the cause?

Edit: after 9 tries I finally managed to get past this area without freezing. No idea why it did this but it was annoying :HideThePain:

Another question then: is it ever possible to have anal sex during camp? Mimmi's profile is currently saying she's interested in it but I don't think I can do it without whoring her out :unsure:

Last edited:

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I keep getting annoying freezes during the entire satellite sequence, including the second battle with Ira and her subsequent sex scene. I have redone this part five times already but it keeps freezing before I can get to a save point. Does anyone has an idea on what could be the cause?

Edit: after 9 tries I finally managed to get past this area without freezing. No idea why it did this but it was annoying :HideThePain:

Another question then: is it ever possible to have anal sex during camp? Mimmi's profile is currently saying she's interested in it but I don't think I can do it without whoring her out :unsure:
No it's not possible to do anal sex, the game tells you the girls want but you can't. Mimmi will get 1 anal EXP if you get the event where she has to have sex with Meiko, because on that scene she uses a triple dildo on both of them but even though this scene unlocks the 3P option, you still cannot do anal nor even use the dildo again on camp.
The only way to get anal EXP is whoring Mimmi as one of the options is anal, aside from that is not possible to get anal EXP in the game. Luce and Meiko don't even have an anal hscene so it's impossible to get anal EXP with anyone except Mimmi.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Luce and Meiko don't even have an anal hscene so it's impossible to get anal EXP with anyone except Mimmi.
I got anal experience with Meiko with the shrine maiden ritual and the pharmaceutical research event. The former is a one time thing though. I don't feel like whoring Mimmi so too bad I suppose.

What an odd design decision though. With how often you end up stick it in the ass of secondary characters you'd think it'd be possible to do it to the main girls.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes