FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
passed the game, I was asked "Do I want to unlock the gallery" I answered "Yes". But the Memoris button is still not available in the menu. Apparently the developer doesn't care about the players

JosephF

May 28, 2019
The small ship send me to here, and i dont now what to do next

View attachment 2593407
Ahhhh ok, now I understood where you are, I thought you were later in the story. What you need to do is go to the lighthouse.
To get there leave this town and you'll see Plum Hill to your right, so just go down all the way and you'll find the lighthouse.

Thevan2404

Mar 13, 2021
Ahhhh ok, now I understood where you are, I thought you were later in the story. What you need to do is go to the lighthouse.
To get there leave this town and you'll see Plum Hill to your right, so just go down all the way and you'll find the lighthouse.
Thank you .
Ughh, i hate this game.
Ok i got the disc on the top of the lighthouse, what should i do next?
I go though the forest and come back to the city near the beach. The is a event symbol but not thing happen 1683141676355.png

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Thank you .
Ughh, i hate this game.

Ok i got the disc on the top of the lighthouse, what should i do next?
I go though the forest and come back to the city near the beach. The is a event symbol but not thing happen View attachment 2593567
My mind is a but foggy on this part, let me try to remember. Have you talked with the old man again? Enter the cave and talk to him, I believe he gives you the ship then, now you are able to freely travel across the world. Once you get the ship you need to go to the Empire, I said in a previous post but just go right after you get the ship till you reach a destroyed town. Once there go down and then right, you'll see a village in the middle of the forest, keep going right and you'll see the Empire. Continue right till you see another small village, it's there you need to go to progress the story.

Thevan2404

Mar 13, 2021
My mind is a but foggy on this part, let me try to remember. Have you talked with the old man again? Enter the cave and talk to him, I believe he gives you the ship then, now you are able to freely travel across the world. Once you get the ship you need to go to the Empire, I said in a previous post but just go right after you get the ship till you reach a destroyed town. Once there go down and then right, you'll see a village in the middle of the forest, keep going right and you'll see the Empire. Continue right till you see another small village, it's there you need to go to progress the story.
I enter the cave and the man doesn't give me the ship. Is that a bug?
( a event symbol appears outside the cave but disappear when i enter)

1683187767267.png

1683187736291.png

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I enter the cave and the man doesn't give me the ship. Is that a bug?
( a event symbol appears outside the cave but disappear when i enter)

View attachment 2594767

View attachment 2594765
Weird, he is talking as he has already gave you the ship. Did you went down the stairs? You never got the ship right? I don't remember being stuck there, I believe I just went to the port, talked to him and got the boat. Did you finish the lighthouse dungeon? Did you get to the top and got the item you need to power the boat?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Is that the mines in the lizard world? The mines with the minecarts? If it is, you need to get on the minecart that passes through the green torches, there you'll find an area with a bunch of holes. Just take the very first hole you see right after you leave the minecart, once you fall, go down again on the path to your right. Then just proceeds till the end.

Thevan2404

Mar 13, 2021
Weird, he is talking as he has already gave you the ship. Did you went down the stairs? You never got the ship right? I don't remember being stuck there, I believe I just went to the port, talked to him and got the boat. Did you finish the lighthouse dungeon? Did you get to the top and got the item you need to power the boat?
Yes, i got a small wood boat and came back to the town near ocean ( left of Plum Hill ). After that i go to the top of the lighthouse and get a disc. I go though the forest ( everyone left ), come back to the city, talk to old man but nothing happen. I go down to stairs but i cant go though.
1683210427224.png

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Yes, i got a small wood boat and came back to the town near ocean ( left of Plum Hill ). After that i go to the top of the lighthouse and get a disc. I go though the forest ( everyone left ), come back to the city, talk to old man but nothing happen. I go down to stairs but i cant go though.
View attachment 2595442
I can't think of anything then....
Did you defeat the blond elf girl a second time? She should be in the underground area of Plum Hill.
Aside from that I dunno what else to say, try to sleep in the town or talk to everyone, because what you just did should be everything.

Reactions: Thevan2404

~smiley~

Jul 25, 2021
Is that the mines in the lizard world? The mines with the minecarts? If it is, you need to get on the minecart that passes through the green torches, there you'll find an area with a bunch of holes. Just take the very first hole you see right after you leave the minecart, once you fall, go down again on the path to your right. Then just proceeds till the end.
thanks dud

May 21, 2018
If you love Final Fantasy 5 and have always dreamed of having a "Adult" version of it then THIS GAME IS RIGHT FOR YOU!

Proud owner, bought it directly from KaguraGames where the prices are almost always fair! (y)

Shilling complete. :p

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes