ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
How the heck do I get to the meteor next to the starting village near the end of the game?
I got all other three, but this one won't let me land with the airship. The sea ship is in the underworld - was there yet another ship I don't know about?

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
NTR with that title? Before clicking I excepted a typical japanese game where girls eyes take around 40% of the face and fully wholesome. Can't trust anyone except gods at this point.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
anyone know where to go in the empire after you enter the undergound tomb like place? I reached a save point right before a dead end, and usually those have a boss after but there isnt one for me.

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
anyone know where to go in the empire after you enter the undergound tomb like place? I reached a save point right before a dead end, and usually those have a boss after but there isnt one for me.
The 2 chains just above the save point to the left and right are chains you can pull, if you haven't done so. That should unlock the way to the boss.

Reactions: Lady Luck

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
The gallery is in the memories on the start menu.
if the save still not work, rename the www\save to www\save.old,then unzip the save,make sure the save folder only have two files
Don't know what you are smoking, but there is no fourth option, there is only "New Game," "Continue," and "Option." Your save folder is useless since it lacks all the required files to run, your "AnotherNewGame.rpgsave" is not an acceptable save file, you also need the "config.rpgsave" file, that or you could just give the save file number, and we will work our way up to the first save crystal to save in that number, than close the game to overwrite the file with yours.

makki395

May 8, 2023
Don't know what you are smoking, but there is no fourth option, there is only "New Game," "Continue," and "Option." Your save folder is useless since it lacks all the required files to run, your "AnotherNewGame.rpgsave" is not an acceptable save file, you also need the "config.rpgsave" file, that or you could just give the save file number, and we will work our way up to the first save crystal to save in that number, than close the game to overwrite the file with yours.
u need to complete the game then the gallery unlocks i dont know what u smoked but ok xd

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
It seem’s like you don't install the dlc patch .which version do you download from op ?
if you download the v1.02 (installer + update) ,you need install setup_primitive_hearts_unrated_v4xxx.exe after install setup_primitive_hearts_v4xxx.exe

Last edited:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I love that feeling when you can beat something completely unintended. That thing in the camp is apparently meant to be unbeatable, since you get the same game over even if you win, but with how disbalanced physical damage is(and for some reason this boss doesn't resist status ailments) you can in fact deplete his 60000 health before Mega Cannon hits. And i think you can also jump over it with Jump, Final Fantasy style. Feels better than any hentai scenes i've seen there.

You'd think i was farming and grinding or something, but no, i was just fighting every random encounter with that deranged encounter rate.

1692350864913.png

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes