mk13666

Oct 11, 2023
NTR scenes. Pretty much all events are not with the MC, only a few of them are with him, the majority are with other dudes or monsters. The scenes with the MC are the camp H-scenes and the battle fuck scenes. The NTR scenes are optional in case you don't want to see them.
thanks. by the way which link should i download? i see 3 download links.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
thanks. by the way which link should i download? i see 3 download links.
The first link is if you want to install the game. It comes with the installer and the update to the latest version. The second one is the game itself, already on the latest version. No install needed, just unzip and play. The third one is the update in case you already have the game but in an older version and don't want to download the game again.
I recommend the second one, the " Game (Patched 1.02) "

Reactions: mk13666

mk13666

Oct 11, 2023
The first link is if you want to install the game. It comes with the installer and the update to the latest version. The second one is the game itself, already on the latest version. No install needed, just unzip and play. The third one is the update in case you already have the game but in an older version and don't want to download the game again.
I recommend the second one, the " Game (Patched 1.02) "
thank you

Halpo

Jun 8, 2024
Does anal exp only get raised through events? I raised the 4 main stats for sex to 9999 but i still cant do them in the butt.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Does anal exp only get raised through events? I raised the 4 main stats for sex to 9999 but i still cant do them in the butt.
If I recall correctly, yes. There's no way to do anal with the MC, since everything the MC can do is in the camp H.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes