joose

Jan 21, 2018
Game's not really NTR, it's mostly rape yeah. Pretty much anytime one of your girls is getting dicked down by someone other than you, and their stat layout has them enjoy it, like at most two lines after they start getting fucked there's a line that's akin to "And then the girl truely tricked herself into thinking she was getting fucked by (MC)" and they always end super regretting it and you're never anywhere around to witness it at all. I think there's only one scene where one of your main girls actually likes getting dicked down from someone that's not you and it isn't instantly written off with her believing she's getting fucked by you, and even with that one the scenario ends with her super regretful and wondering if you'll be able to forgive her.

Shits still ok but it ain't really good NTR.

Reactions: XLuteX

Amok1207

Oct 1, 2023
View attachment 2399974

Overview:
On a planet very much like our own, culture and society prospered thanks to the legacy of an ancient civilization called the Crystal. The Titania Empire has set out to conquer the world, craving power at the cost of peace. The entire planet is on the verge of falling under their control, with the southern continent already being taken. Frustrated with the state of the world, a single young adventurer sets out from his hometown, unaware of the twist of fate that awaits him…​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-27
Release Date: 2023-03-27
Developer: Doppelgesicht -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DO NOT REPORT FOR RULE 7. IT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY STAFF
DOWNLOAD

v1.02 (installer + update)
Win
: - - MEGA - - - TORRENT

Game (Patched 1.02)
Win

Patch 1.02 Update Only (GOG/Steam)
Win

Other: COMPRESSED* -

Extra: Save

View attachment 2399941 View attachment 2399944 View attachment 2399946 View attachment 2399947
Can anyone tell me how to fix mini game who MC vs general from the emperor?? I can touch for breaking that armor, but i can't touch any parts of her body except mouth, im playing on android btw​

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
yep she is half human half another race i cant remenber, she is a grow woman that look like a child because of the other race
The other race is the fairy as told by her late dad's spirit now resides in the body of the pet bird.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I just can't seem to finish this game and I don't know why I get to a certain point and it just loses me.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I already trying combining the jobs & side jobs available but no Mage Knight, so what exactly?
If I recall correctly, you unlock it later in the story. It's an actual job and not a combination.

How to work in the brothel?And also how to trigger the 'h' event by the old man in the Mimmi's hometown?
The Mimmi one? If it is you need to raise one of her stats high enough for her to be ok with it. I think it's lust, if she got the Slut title she should be ok.
The old man H scene you are asking, I don't remember exactly, but isn't the boat one? If it is, you need Mimmi to be wearing the Warrior job.

Another tip about how the H scenes works in this game, you get one scene for each job(costume) the girls are wearing, so if you can't trigger a H scene, change jobs and talk with the NPC again, if it doesn't work then progress the story to unlock more jobs, then come back and try again.

Reactions: Stalkerman70

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Can someone tell me the locations where Meiko's h scenes with the NPC? Also look like most of the scenes not with human male but other races which I prefer to avoid them 'coz I don't like if h scenes with the non humans, I'm a big fan of normal sexual act between opposite genders no matter if 1 x 1 or 1 x multiple (group & gangbang) it's more turned on to me. The other question: until how long the male protagonist keep doing foreplay to the female protagonists while doing sex?No penetration at all or what?? Really bored me & make my patience growing thin.

Last edited:

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Can someone tell me the locations where Meiko's h scenes?Also look like most of the scenes not with human male but other races which I prefer to avoid them 'coz I don't like if h scenes with the non humans, I'm a big fan of normal sexual act between opposite genders no matter if 1 x 1 or 1 x multiple (group & gangbang) it's more turned on to me. The other question: until how long the male protagonist keep doing foreplay to the female protagonists while doing sex?No penetration at all or what?? Really bored me & make my patience growing thin.
Now I can't remember the exact localitions of the H-scenes, but there's always an NPC who gives you a hint, something along the lines of "I heard a miko got fucked", so you need to find the character who can become a miko and talk with the NPC again, or sleep at the inn.

About monters, there's one of Luce getting fucked by a minotaur. Mimmi getting fucked by a tentacle monster, a giant and a boat. Meiko gets fucked by a horse and a sea monster(watch out that if the sea moster fucks her while she is a virgin, she'll die and you'll get a gameover). The rest of the scenes are with humans.

About sex with the MC, it's only the camp sex and battle sex, every H-scene event is the girls getting fucked by someone or something else.

Now after you finish the prologue, that is after all 3 joins you, you can have sex with them at any point in the game, just go rest in any inn and choose to have sex, choose who you want, and after you end the foreplay choose to keep going, that's when the sex starts. Like I said, there's no event for it, so if you don't choose to have sex with any of the girls, they'll remain virgin for the whole game, for those that preffer a virgin run.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Now I can't remember the exact localitions of the H-scenes, but there's always an NPC who gives you a hint, something along the lines of "I heard a miko got fucked", so you need to find the character who can become a miko and talk with the NPC again, or sleep at the inn.

About monters, there's one of Luce getting fucked by a minotaur. Mimmi getting fucked by a tentacle monster, a giant and a boat. Meiko gets fucked by a horse and a sea monster(watch out that if the sea moster fucks her while she is a virgin, she'll die and you'll get a gameover). The rest of the scenes are with humans.

About sex with the MC, it's only the camp sex and battle sex, every H-scene event is the girls getting fucked by someone or something else.

Now after you finish the prologue, that is after all 3 joins you, you can have sex with them at any point in the game, just go rest in any inn and choose to have sex, choose who you want, and after you end the foreplay choose to keep going, that's when the sex starts. Like I said, there's no event for it, so if you don't choose to have sex with any of the girls, they'll remain virgin for the whole game, for those that preffer a virgin run.
OK, thank's so much for the info, friend! I really appreciate it

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022

So far I only manage to make Luce & Mimmi to do "that" with male humans but still confusing how to do same with Meiko, I worry if Meiko never had scenes with human male, so long she's the hottest among the three because her body proportional.

Bingaida

Jan 2, 2022
If anyone is having a bug report while trying to play this on Joiplay, download this, unzip it, put on the www folder and rewrite everything
For some reason this also solved the severe lag that i was having when playing on joiplay

JosephF

May 28, 2019
So far I only manage to make Luce & Mimmi to do "that" with male humans but still confusing how to do same with Meiko, I worry if Meiko never had scenes with human male, so long she's the hottest among the three because her body proportional.
She does, since it's an event, you may need to progress the story to be able to see it. I remembered just now that she has 3 scenes that lead to a gameover. The sea monster that I said before, if she is not a virgin she won't die. The other 2 are with humans and gameover only. One is when you need to infiltrate the enemy camp, and can't be spotted more than 5 times, so you need to get spotted 5 times and have her with the warrior job I believe. Another one is on her town, you'll need to do 3 dungeons on a time limit, every time you fail, you get a scene with Meiko and if you fail all 3 dungeons, you get the final scene and a gameover soon after.

One last thing, you don't need to worry too much finding all scenes, since once you beat the game, the game will ask if you want to unlock the whole gallery, so by clicking yes, everything is unlocked.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes