joose

Jan 21, 2018
Game's not really NTR, it's mostly rape yeah. Pretty much anytime one of your girls is getting dicked down by someone other than you, and their stat layout has them enjoy it, like at most two lines after they start getting fucked there's a line that's akin to "And then the girl truely tricked herself into thinking she was getting fucked by (MC)" and they always end super regretting it and you're never anywhere around to witness it at all. I think there's only one scene where one of your main girls actually likes getting dicked down from someone that's not you and it isn't instantly written off with her believing she's getting fucked by you, and even with that one the scenario ends with her super regretful and wondering if you'll be able to forgive her.

Shits still ok but it ain't really good NTR.

Reactions: XLuteX

Amok1207

Oct 1, 2023
View attachment 2399974

Overview:
On a planet very much like our own, culture and society prospered thanks to the legacy of an ancient civilization called the Crystal. The Titania Empire has set out to conquer the world, craving power at the cost of peace. The entire planet is on the verge of falling under their control, with the southern continent already being taken. Frustrated with the state of the world, a single young adventurer sets out from his hometown, unaware of the twist of fate that awaits him…​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-27
Release Date: 2023-03-27
Developer: Doppelgesicht -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DO NOT REPORT FOR RULE 7. IT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY STAFF
DOWNLOAD

v1.02 (installer + update)
Win
: - - MEGA - - - TORRENT

Game (Patched 1.02)
Win

Patch 1.02 Update Only (GOG/Steam)
Win

Other: COMPRESSED* -

Extra: Save

View attachment 2399941 View attachment 2399944 View attachment 2399946 View attachment 2399947
Can anyone tell me how to fix mini game who MC vs general from the emperor?? I can touch for breaking that armor, but i can't touch any parts of her body except mouth, im playing on android btw​

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes