Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
Please anyone tell me what to do in the sexy mini game where the loli has to go inside a small whole and then there's a scene where she gets raped by slimes, I kept pressing Go but nothing happenes no matter how many times I do it

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
i have a game breaking bug where when you go to do sex stuff in the inn it just skips it gives the exp but no sex stat increase, is it because i used the non installer one?

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Please add lesbian tag. Generic harem with lesbian scenes with a perverted mc as usual. The only question is whether it's avoidable or not. But seeing how all of them are written much like sluts when they get a bit of sex, I really doubt that it's avoidable, Finding japanese hentai game with a serious male protags with no lesbian scenes seems like a fever dream at this point

Last edited:

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
i'm stuck on a boss battle...

how do i beat Marie (the priest girl) clones?
says i need to find the real one but i have no idea

Last edited:

Solaire of Astora

Sep 6, 2021
If anyone is having a bug report while trying to play this on Joiplay, download this, unzip it, put on the www folder and rewrite everything
You. are. a. fuckin'. saint.
I had the game running it's just the visuals where all fucked making it unplayable seeing as I couldn't.. well.. see, buuut you saved the day with your patch!
Ty!

KEKS11

Dec 16, 2020
Is there any game which is similar to this? Male protag, female companions with viewable H experience and H scenes with other males (not MC)?

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
Please anyone tell me what to do in the sexy mini game where the loli has to go inside a small whole and then there's a scene where she gets raped by slimes, I kept pressing Go but nothing happenes no matter how many times I do it
You can't just mash "Go" otherwise you alert the slime. The intended way in the instructions was to click it a couple of time, then wait a few seconds for the attention of the slime to go down before pressing it again, IIRC.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
enjoyed the game a lot. hope we get another one simlar i loved the whole final fantasy job system. would be nice to see more h stuff in it though espicly shareing the girls for benefits during the journey and having them work in diffrent placess like brothels churchs and taverns. i do love how the gallery after the end allows you to watch all the scenes as a virgin allowed me to finnaly see take their virginty during a threesome which i wasted so much grinding their sex stats for at the begining thinking that was the requirement just to turn out they have to lose it to each other normaly just to be given the option.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Ty becausse its barewly visidble also you miss the radar earing joegan
becausse next to that staircase is a walktrough wall

Dude229

Mar 28, 2019
Ok no idea what caused this, but for me Meiko's healing is all sorts of glitched out. It started with every healing spell doing 0 healing, but now it's worsened to her healing spells damaging allies (only in combat mind you, outside of combat healing works as you'd expect) I did a little testing and was able to at least get back to healing doing 0 healing/damage after removing her armor. I've tried everything I can think of including swapping job and sub job around, removing white magic from her abilities completey then putting it back after a fight, fully closing then reopening the game and nothings helped. Anybody got any ideas or is this save file just completely borked? Seems to have started in the fight with the sin of lust (which was also pretty buggy ngl. First time I fought her i went a good 30ish rounds dealing over 1k damage a hit always targeting the same enemy and whenever I hit any of them with the analize they still always showed full HP. Even after doing an attack that targets all enemies they still always showed full HP. I know they swap places a bunch but it would be a near statistical impossibility to not have at least a single hit against all 3 after so many attacks, and theoretically impossible to not have damaged all of them with an attack all spell, but still full HP. Eventually beat it after crashing the game at one point by silencing them but that's beside the point) Anything I can do to fix this aside from jumping back to a save from before the problematic fight? Really don't want to do that as the only one I have is from before going to the alternate world

Edit for clarity: this seems to only affect Meiko. Luce's healing is unaffected. I set both up to have healing, Meiko was going to be my main healer with Luce as backup in case something happened to Meiko

Meguuurl

Sep 16, 2021
I hate this game's strip game mechanic
I am gatekept on Gloria's strip fight and can never advance

joose

Jan 21, 2018
So what's the NTR like in this? Just rape? Will m'ladies eventually get to a point where they like fucking strangers/villains? Does the MC ever get to willingly let it happen?

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Uhhh I didnt encounter any NTR It's just Rape here
Am I missing something? How to Trigger the NTR?
I just want to get all the Scenes including the NTR ones

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
It seems playing on Joiplay is still useless
I cant Pass on Gloria Stripping Battle & making her Orgasm It needs a Mouse
I destroyed all her Clothing but I can't make her orgasm Ive been Pressing & Sliding on my Phone Screen Everywhere but still got nothing.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes