BjornTheLorn

Jul 15, 2017
Not a major request but does anyone know if there's anyway to see character art / full body views when switching classes or the like? Seems a bit clunky to only see the difference during cutscenes.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Not a major request but does anyone know if there's anyway to see character art / full body views when switching classes or the like? Seems a bit clunky to only see the difference during cutscenes.
Unfortunately not. The best way to see all the costumes I found was going to the maid bar on the town where you get the boat. Since every time you talk with the Cafe Staff who asks the MC to fuck a maid, it shows every girl talking and since you can repeat this forever, I just kept changing their jobs and talking with the Cafe Staff over and over again to see all the costumes.
It's not ideal but it works.

Reactions: Asmodeus Krutz

JosephF

May 28, 2019
someone please enlighten meo_O
Go to the right where the mayor is and down the stairs, once you are down there you'll see 2 pillars, the right one has a chest while the left one has the chains.
This puzzle has left many people stuck for quite a while, myself included, since the chains are so damn hard to see! :ROFLMAO:

LittleLy

Sep 12, 2019
Go to the right where the mayor is and down the stairs, once you are down there you'll see 2 pillars, the right one has a chest while the left one has the chains.
This puzzle has left many people stuck for quite a while, myself included, since the chains are so damn hard to see! :ROFLMAO:
thanks brother

Oct 7, 2021
You have to keep clicking the options, like the singing and the shaking hips. To use the vibrator you need to remove her skirt then her panties, the vibrator goes by itself though, no need to keep clicking it. After a while you can choose to let the audience participate and once it's high enough you can choose the Bukkake option.

To sum it up, just remove all her clothes, insert vibrator and keep clicking on move hips or sing, then audience to join and then bukkake.
How do you remover her clothes? I keep hitting shake hips and sing and none of the remove clothing options work. The only thing extra it allows me to do is bukkake.

Ryuwu

Formerly 'sdfghjklòlkjhgfd'
Aug 5, 2018
Can someone pls help me? I don't understand how to get this event:

JosephF

May 28, 2019
How do you remover her clothes? I keep hitting shake hips and sing and none of the remove clothing options work. The only thing extra it allows me to do is bukkake.
Weird, it should be able to select the "remove skirt" and all other options from the get go. Is it only "sing" and "shake hips" highlighted? Because for me those 2 and all options to remove clothes are already available once the minigame starts.
Maybe your Luce has low lewd status? Try to raise all main status to 3000(Lust, Suffering, Deviancy and Service).

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Can someone pls help me? I don't understand how to get this event:
Have Mimmi with the Medic job equipped and talk with the guy again. After that sleep at the inn for the event.
Just a heads up, this is a 2 part event, meaning that after seeing part 1 you should sleep again and you'll see part 2 of the event, but my game bugged and part 2 never triggered. So I could only watch the final part of the event on the memories after I cleared the game. It may not happen to you, but in case you can't trigger part 2 as well, know that's because of a bug.

Reactions: Ryuwu

Ryuwu

Aug 5, 2018
Have Mimmi with the Medic job equipped and talk with the guy again. After that sleep at the inn for the event.
Just a heads up, this is a 2 part event, meaning that after seeing part 1 you should sleep again and you'll see part 2 of the event, but my game bugged and part 2 never triggered. So I could only watch the final part of the event on the memories after I cleared the game. It may not happen to you, but in case you can't trigger part 2 as well, know that's because of a bug.
Thank you sm

Ryuwu

Aug 5, 2018
What about the abandoned village event with Meiko? I can't even see the event mark, but i know there is one

JosephF

May 28, 2019
where the midgard ? after dr algol
thanks for answer
After getting the boat, go to the right till you hit a new continent with a destroyed town. Then go down and right till you see a village on the forest, keep going right and you'll reach the empire. Now instead of entering the empire, keep going right again till you see another village, that's your objective.

Oct 7, 2021
Weird, it should be able to select the "remove skirt" and all other options from the get go. Is it only "sing" and "shake hips" highlighted? Because for me those 2 and all options to remove clothes are already available once the minigame starts.
Maybe your Luce has low lewd status? Try to raise all main status to 3000(Lust, Suffering, Deviancy and Service).
In the memories gallery. All 4 stats are 3500+. Only sing and shake hips are clickable and eventually only bukkake gets highlighted. Also, all other mini games work as intended, it's just the idol one that's not working.

EDIT: Bumped all stats to 4000 and the options to remove clothes were finally highlighted. No option for vibrator is highlighted though.

Last edited:

JosephF

May 28, 2019
In the memories gallery. All 4 stats are 3500+. Only sing and shake hips are clickable and eventually only bukkake gets highlighted. Also, all other mini games work as intended, it's just the idol one that's not working.

EDIT: Bumped all stats to 4000 and the options to remove clothes were finally highlighted. No option for vibrator is highlighted though.
Brother, let me explain in more detail. The reason of the 3000 stats is because at 3000 you unlock a skill. 3000 lust unlock "slut", 3000 suffering unlocks "masochist", 3000 deviancy unlocks "deviant" and 3000 unlocks "obedient". There's nothing more you unlock after that. You have to remember that you need those to trigger some events, like you need Mimmi to be a slut so you can whore her for money for exemple.
My Luce's status is 9966 Lewd, 6526 Suffering, 6655 Deviancy and 5573 Service, meaning she can do all the service in the idol minigame.

Now on the memories, all status are 0 by default and girls are virgins, so any scene you see on the memories menu will consider the girl a virgin, but you can toggle it on/off on the "parameter adjustment". Now for the idol event, all you need to do is toggle on all options and she will remove her clothes, but she won't let you insert the vibe and that's because she is a virgin, so toggling her virginity off and she will let you use the vibe.

And a tip here for everyone who wants to use the camp H on the memories, make sure to set every stats to 3000 because that's the minimum requirement to unlock all positions. So lewd, suffering, deviancy and service needs to be at 3000. The other toggles are irrelevant and you'll unlock them anyways once you do the camp H anyways.

One final thing to say is that the MC's level is 1 as well, so the U.P.O battles takes a lot longer to clear. Normally the battle ended for me once I knocked the girl on the main game, even the final boss, but on the memories I had knock down the final boss about 5-6 times to be able to defeat her.

Oct 7, 2021
The reason of the 3000 stats is because at 3000 you unlock a skill.

but she won't let you insert the vibe and that's because she is a virgin, so toggling her virginity off and she will let you use the vibe.
I knew about the 3000 thing and that's why I had them set to 3500, mentioned earlier. When I set them to all to 3500 last night and turned slut obedience, etc.. all on, none of the clothing remove options would unlock. I set them to over 4K today and they unlocked finally.

The virgin thing is exactly the info I needed.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there actual NTR, or is the MC an "I don't give a fuck" type of dude that has his harem and don't care if they get battle raped or whatever?

Chrism489

Feb 12, 2022
Well I got to enjoy about 5 min of gameplay lmao. After going into the basement, I got an encounter with a frog I guess because I kept getting an error saying the frog.png couldn't load and to retry, all I could hit was retry or close out the game, tried again and got the same encounter error. Oh well. Is there anywhere to see the CGI?

Ademond

Nov 20, 2017
How to kill last boss? I killed 1st form,then gave "Love Letter"?and 3rd form just deal 9999dmg to all in 1st run... Help(

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes