HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i'm in the midgard underground/crept area but i've forgotten what to do as i had saved the game and had to leave for afew hours to help my family out with something and now that i'm back i can't remember what i got to do :( help please

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
i'm in the midgard underground/crept area but i've forgotten what to do as i had saved the game and had to leave for afew hours to help my family out with something and now that i'm back i can't remember what i got to do :( help please
Go through and claim the crystal. On the last map you need to pull the chains on the lower right, the left one opens a room to optional rape scene and the right one to the boss.

nninni

Jan 25, 2020
During the sex scenes, I get x-ray view for the 2nd girl. Is that just for her, or is there a way to toggle it? Haven't found any way to turn it on for the other girls. Anyone know if that's possible?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
During the sex scenes, I get x-ray view for the 2nd girl. Is that just for her, or is there a way to toggle it? Haven't found any way to turn it on for the other girls. Anyone know if that's possible?
Yeah only her gets X-Ray.

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
You can choose whether you want to see a scene or not so yeah completely avoidable!
Before you ask, yes, Virgin Run for the main girls is possible! The game is literally Final Fantasy 3/5 in Sandbox Mode (As in it is Pathetically EASY)
Choose as in it's an option in the settings? Can you still avoid it even if it's on? Are there multiple endings?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Choose as in it's an option in the settings? Can you still avoid it even if it's on? Are there multiple endings?
No, you 'choose' with your action. After you unlocked the girls there will be option to spend nights with them; having sex with them are basically divided into two sections: foreplay and the actual sex. You can 'finish' the minigame on the foreplay stage and/or don't claim their virginity on the actual sex stage by choosing only the blowjob/footjob/anal/boobjob option. There's also no 'defeat means rape' mechanism in this game, in order to access the rape scene you need to change the girls' job to a specific job and confirm that you WANT to see the scene (the game will warn you about it beforehand) so there's no 'I don't know that'll end up making the girl lose their virginity!' since you're actually be warned against it. Keeping the girls' virginity will reward you with a permanent +20% bonus exp skill (and later +20% stat), so it's actually a good thing.

As for the endings, there's 3 endings: normal ending, good ending and one non-standard game over where one of the girls gets arrested and gang raped.

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
No, you 'choose' with your action. After you unlocked the girls there will be option to spend nights with them; having sex with them are basically divided into two sections: foreplay and the actual sex. You can 'finish' the minigame on the foreplay stage and/or don't claim their virginity on the actual sex stage by choosing only the blowjob/footjob/anal/boobjob option. There's also no 'defeat means rape' mechanism in this game, in order to access the rape scene you need to change the girls' job to a specific job and confirm that you WANT to see the scene (the game will warn you about it beforehand) so there's no 'I don't know that'll end up making the girl lose their virginity!' since you're actually be warned against it. Keeping the girls' virginity will reward you with a permanent +20% bonus exp skill (and later +20% stat), so it's actually a good thing.

As for the endings, there's 3 endings: normal ending, good ending and one non-standard game over where one of the girls gets arrested and gang raped.
So the NTR content is the defeat rape. If it happens too often, does something happen? Like something similar to Sphilia's Familiar?

zaica1

Mar 21, 2020
i'm loss after i got the brc for the ship where will i go now? i get the prime minister is not back yet when i go to the castle.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i'm loss after i got the brc for the ship where will i go now? i get the prime minister is not back yet when i go to the castle.
go to dr agol the person that sent you on the mission and he'll make the ship for you

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
So the NTR content is the defeat rape. If it happens too often, does something happen? Like something similar to Sphilia's Familiar?
There's ONLY 1 scene with defeat rape. Like, 'you need to be defeated in battle 4 times' to get that scene. The other rape scenes are considered 'instant-defeat' upon triggering.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
this game REALLY needs a quest tracker as i'm trying to do the place self dest on the rocket that was protected by teh towers but i CAN'T because i needs to 'save girls still held captive by the sins' i've got the knight girl, t he nun and the witch but who else is left and where the heck are they? X_X it doesn't help that the quest markers don't even work most of the time X_X

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
There's ONLY 1 scene with defeat rape. Like, 'you need to be defeated in battle 4 times' to get that scene. The other rape scenes are considered 'instant-defeat' upon triggering.
So NTR is really just a tiny portion of the game. That sucks

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Each of the 4 main stats (lewd, suffering, degen and service) has related skills to them, but the skill will only unlock after you reached certain number on those stats.

If your service reaches 3k first then your girl will be a slut. If your suffering reaches 3k first then your girl will be masochist. Never managed to find what the degen one does (degeneracy is the hardest stat to level), but lewd one will give you perverted.

If you 'have sex' with a girl until she got one of those skills but doesn't claim her virginity she will get 'debauched virgin' which grants a 20% increase for all stats. Same with Virgin, once you claim her virginity the skill will be erased.

On that note, if you managed to max all of a girl's sex stat you will unlock the final lewd crest: Primal Heart. Easiest girl to reach this is Luce, since she have the pink rotor equipment in her blowjob scene which will raise her clit and vagina skill to 999 if you just leave her alone with the rotor turned to max, meaning you can level her mouth skill while simultaneously leveling her other shill.
Degeneracy makes her a "Deviant", easiest for this is using L Aroma and using Mimmi, who starts with high degeneracy (I was curious enough to farm it because I ignored the first 2 "inns" because I forgot, just started). You touch feet/socks(of course)> butt>thigh to raise it. Deviant skill I got is "peeing kink" .... and it buffs magic damage by 30% for 10% more mp. (Luckily I made her a mage because what is that knight outfit :KEK:)

Edit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aurielion

May 11, 2020
How do you defeat the girl from the church when she is 3 bosses. I can't see any hint how to identify which one she is
You just have to beat one, I started looking at the bosses and I saw that the original is almost always the last to hit or do an action, if you can't find a way you can use analysis with white magic.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes