Oct 2, 2018
Are the only girls in your harem the 3 you get near the beginning or are the portrait style girls you also meet going to join later on? Cause if they aren't makes me feel like Devs kind of half-baked what could have been a more rounded harem game. I mean the other portrait girls often tease you or hit on you! Still a alright game.

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Heavily reduced encounter rate + save anywhere edits.

data.zip, small edits to significantly reduce encounter rate. Also lets you dash on the world map, because reasons. Extracted files go into "www/data". If you did it right, you'll be asked to overwrite files. I might've missed a couple maps, if you suddenly find yourself being assaulted nonstop on a map. Backup old data files in case you want to go back to being assaulted every 1-2 steps.

The next one is a VERY dirty edit to allow saving anywhere, and it works, but with a few caveats. Before you install this file, make as many free save slots as you think you'll need. Also, it lets you overwrite saves at the title screen for the game. For obvious reasons, do not overwrite files at the title screen. Once you replace your file with this one, you can no longer make new saves, only overwrite current ones--- but you will be able to save everywhere. BACKUP THE OLD FILE in case you want to make new files. The save edit is wonky, but I'm unwilling to really put in more effort, as what I did works fine for my needs. Maybe someone will make something more foolproof later.

Please read all of that before using the save anywhere edit. I can not stress enough how jank my edit is, and how much you should actually follow the above instructions.

Unzip "Yep_SaveCore" into "Primitive Hearts\www\js\plugins" and replace the file after backing up the original.

Edit: I made these a month ago before 1.02 existed. I do not know if my changes overwrite the 1.02 changes. I'd avoid using my edits with 1.02 just in case.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
Most the rape scenes require certain job/side jobs just to activate and they must be on certain girls in your party to do so. So NTR is really easy to avoid. But the game obviously drags real hard as you move along in the story. I am like half way through I think and its pure torture. Best leave this game for the die hards!

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Most the rape scenes require certain job/side jobs just to activate and they must be on certain girls in your party to do so. So NTR is really easy to avoid. But the game obviously drags real hard as you move along in the story. I am like half way through I think and its pure torture. Best leave this game for the die hards!
I understand that it's avoidable but I was more asking how big of a part of the game is NTR and Rape. Like is that most of the h-scenes or just a few of them?

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
What are the requirements to get the two lesbian sex scenes, and is anal possible in the night time sex scenes or is it only during random h-scenes?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
how to take the torrent? it only opens me another window with lots of code when i click torrent link... Thanks in advance!

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I understand that it's avoidable but I was more asking how big of a part of the game is NTR and Rape. Like is that most of the h-scenes or just a few of them?
Most of the sex scenes are not NTR. I'd say about a 3rd of the scenes for the 3 main girls are NTR, and all the H with the portrait style characters is 100% you.

NightPhoenix

Jun 16, 2018
I feel like its skipping scenes but I can't tell can someone tell me when the first few gc scenes are roughly so I know the game is working as intended?

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes