UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Someone mentioned concern about the blue-haired girl being a loli. So what if she is!? Who's concern is that? Frankly, more and more that I see tattlers and shit-stirrers reporting it and growing concern about it, I simply don't get the whole loli problem. Personally, it's not my thing, but logically and pragmatically speaking, in a vast amount of countries all over the world, the marrying ages are 12 - 14 years old for girls/women. So what the heck is the fight against it all about when it is an integral part of many world cultures? Besides that, Hollywood and various politicians in all countries are partaking in lolis ... everybody knows it. Is somebody trying to take the moral high ground as if they are more ethically superior?

Most importantly, let's all be realistic here. Besides ALL that, these are games, These are just mere cartoons. They aren't real people. They don't have heartbeats. They don't have spirits or souls. They are hand drawn or computer generated images. That's all they are. NOT PEOPLE!

Last edited:

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
there is an unrated version of the game, whats the difference with unrated and this version?
Unrated version is the H content patch, the other is the neutered base game like Kagura games on Steam. Install the other first and the unrated on top of it. The installation instructions on main page should be changed to reflect that.

All that said, someone should probably post the pre-installed files you get after installing the game, I'm not a big fan of using the GOG installer and letting it phone home.

Last edited:

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Insta download... thanks for the upload.

3) Run in Windows 8 COMPATIBILITY (Heavily recommended since it worked on most of the people I know that have this game)
Oh, why didn't I never tried to do this with laggy games... It worked with Home and Dungeon as well. That game combat and map walk is really laggy. now its working really smooth.
Everyday learning something new. thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heimeropen

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
First impressions are that this is going to be one of those games better lived through an image gallery than actually playing through it. It's got the trademark Doppelgesicht syndrome of not knowing whether it wants to be a visual nover or an RPG. nor whether it wants to be a H-game or a 100+h JRPG epic. The writing is as painful as it is plentiful, meanwhile the RPG is pure 90's sensibilities as I feared. Instead of the standard RPGMaker schlock we actually get Final Fantasy style ATB system... Which means you're going to be holding down enter watching some bars fill up for a very, very long time. On top of that there's a random encounter every two feet you walk. Prepare to be in for the long haul if you pick this one up. The hentai gets in the way of the RPG and the RPG gets in the way of the hentai.

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
That patch may not work, as it will require a steam/gog install. I tried to use it before but it wont let you. I might get around to buying it, so I can upload the patch files only.
Why was this game allowed via rule 7 when so many others aren't?

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Because the blue-haired loli-type is an adult half-human half fairy. Also possible NTR scenarios include one of the girls getting fucked under the guise of a "massage" (which has it's own scene even if she's a virgin, and yes, she's that stupid).

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
First impressions are that this is going to be one of those games better lived through an image gallery than actually playing through it. It's got the trademark Doppelgesicht syndrome of not knowing whether it wants to be a visual nover or an RPG. nor whether it wants to be a H-game or a 100+h JRPG epic. The writing is as painful as it is plentiful, meanwhile the RPG is pure 90's sensibilities as I feared. Instead of the standard RPGMaker schlock we actually get Final Fantasy style ATB system... Which means you're going to be holding down enter watching some bars fill up for a very, very long time. On top of that there's a random encounter every two feet you walk. Prepare to be in for the long haul if you pick this one up. The hentai gets in the way of the RPG and the RPG gets in the way of the hentai.
We get it, you hate traditional JRPGs.

The game was made in the veins of other DQ/FF parodies.
It's precisely meant to capture the experience of such games but in the form of an ero game. In that sense, the so called "90s sensibilities", ATB, Job System, dialogue-heavy scenes and even the high encounter rates were true to the experience it's meant to emulate.

If you dislike engaging in such game elements, cool, but it's one of the better RPGM titles (... Hard to top Black Souls II though) and it's pretty neat for people that felt that Kamichichi's Harem Fantasy was too short.

Reactions: Gudil and aifman7

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
how does this "mini game" work?
clicking go only repeats the same two lines and clicking anywhere else does nothing
View attachment 2498291
You need to keep mashing that Go arrow! When the Slime attacks, mash click the Slime before it tears her clothes apart! If it does that 3 times, you lose and you get the scene. You win when the bar fills up!

Reactions: magrao121

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
You need to keep mashing that Go arrow! When the Slime attacks, mash click the Slime before it tears her clothes apart! If it does that 3 times, you lose and you get the scene. You win when the bar fills up!
got it now
had to restart the game it was bugged

and it seems like waiting longer than 5 seconds bricks the game again.... the bar doesnt fill up anymore

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I didn't get it from here, I got it on another site and it was 1.01. So I went to Kagura's official website and downloaded from there the patch 1.02 and installed normally. All you need to do is before you run the update, change the default install folder to the one where your game is and it should install normally, as it did for me.

Now the problem is that the animated Hscenes has frame drops on them, so I dunno how to fix that as that was the reason I stopped playing.

Another thing for those worried about NTR, it's more rape than NTR as the girls don't leave you, maybe there is some game over where they leave you but I don't think there is in the actual story, having finished it yet so I can't be sure.

Now the scenes go like this, the first one is the loli getting raped by a tentacle monster. The game gives you 2 choices, either stick with the loli and fight the monster or leave the loli and go somewhere else, the second option also gives a warning that she will be raped. So all you need to do is choose the first one and nothing will happen to her.
Now if you do let her get raped, she will have a broken heart in the status, dunno what it does but it goes away the next time you sleep with her. In other words, apart from a few change in dialogues, there is no penalty for letting the girls getting raped and I believe everything is unlocked once you finish the game, so play however you want.
Uhhhh... my friend, rape doesn't make it not NTR.

NTR has no concerns for whether or not the act was consensual, only that it was someone/something else taking from MC.

VNDB for examples breaks in down into 3 main subtypes for consensual, rape, and rape leading to mindbreak (consensual later basically).

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
also have there been any mini games/scenes in dungeons before that one?
if so then i missed them all

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Oh buddy if you loved that art, wait till you see the BOAT MAST SCENE! (You wish I was kidding but I'm not!)
I'm playing Robolife-Days with Aino right now but I really think I'll postpone it and play this instead...
Anyway, do you know why this game is not on the dlsite page?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
also have there been any mini games/scenes in dungeons before that one?
if so then i missed them all
That is the FIRST minigame you encounter so you missed none so far. The Bar Minigame in the other town cannot be done unless you have the Minstrel Job anyways so you can do it later.

Reactions: ObeX

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I'm playing Robolife-Days with Aino right now but I really think I'll postpone it and play this instead...
Anyway, do you know why this game is not on the dlsite page?
LOL I asked that question myself and sadly no one was able to answer me. The fact that the Dev hasn't made a game since 2020 I think? makes me think that he gave up... which is both good and sad at the same time (let's face it, Magna Fortuna sucked ass)

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
is this better than, devs last game that was release by Kagura games, Magna Fortuna

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes